GNR Stockholm show already sold out

Tickets for the GN'R show on June 26th in Stockholm, Sweden sold out in less than eight hours today.

Standing tickets sold out in about three minutes.

No tickets are currently available [18:10 CET]. The show is completely sold out at the moment unless they open more sections on the sides for sale.

Source(s): http://www.ticnet.se/

Awesome news. Hopefully, USA markets will see this and the 2002 fiasco will be forgotten and not hassle GNR bookings/gigs for USA.

Edited by Just_a_little_patience

I got 3 tickets this morning!!!!!!!!!!

I got two, it's gonna be awesome. The wait will be quite a long one, though, but I bet it's worth it. :D

Edit: One other thing; in the Swedish newspaper Expressen a Guns N' Roses ad covered half a page, and it says "+ Support" or something like that... what band could the support be?

Edited by In Utero

I got 3 tickets today rock4

not good seats though but Im gonna go down to a better place

As will I. So we will be the ones fighting with security! See you there! :P

By the way, do you people think Axl will still be bitchy about cameras? <_<

I don´t want him jumping off stage and kicking my ass after pointing at me and saying "Take that guy!" :P

Edited by Lukin

ye what about the cameras?

We´ll have to contact the people putting up the show a few days before the actual date and they´ll have this information. If they haven´t heard any guidelines according photographing it won´t be a problem. But my guess is they will say we can´t do so... :angry:

Feels like it's gonna be hard to stop people from using cameras since pretty much everyone have cameras on the mobilephones nowdays.

I guess it´ll be people with real cameras with flash that are gonna be the ones that are in trouble, if they do have those rules. I´m bringing mine anyway :D

Tickets for the GN'R show on June 26th in Stockholm, Sweden sold out in less than eight hours today.

Standing tickets sold out in about three minutes.

No tickets are currently available [18:10 CET]. The show is completely sold out at the moment unless they open more sections on the sides for sale.

Source(s): http://www.ticnet.se/

Awesome news. Hopefully, USA markets will see this and the 2002 fiasco will be forgotten and not hassle GNR bookings/gigs for USA.

Reply:

Hi all fans! I come from sweden and I have tickets to that concert. Its amazing how people even would like to see the new guns n roses thanks to AXLS lame comments. I look really forward to see this conecrt (13 years old, bad english) =) Have a rockin day folks!

It took me 5 min to get contact with the booking agency, by then every decent ticket was sold out :anger:

Then I said fuck it and decided to go to roskilde instead B)

That's my strategy as well. And if you're seeing them in Stockholm, you will be late for the good tent spots at Roskilde anyway! :P