jond

Here's what I sent...

EZ Copywriting

Eammon A.

St. Louis, MO 63132

(314) XXX-XXXX

Panthro63@yahoo.com

Dear Sir or Madam,

The Buyer/Victim Jontype-r has asked for my support and input on this matter, and after gathering the facts, I agree that he deserves a refund for the full amount paid.

In the recent Ebay transaction between seller 5375rob and buyer Jontype-r, the item, Guns N’ Roses Live Like a Suicide & Wembly Illusion sold for far more than its worth. That’s because the seller was actually selling the mass-produced Gn’R Lies album.

To further explain, the original Guns N’ Roses album, “Live Like a Suicide” was a very limited release, and it’s in high demand among collectors. It would normally go for this price and higher.

Gn’R Lies would sell between $10-$15.

Because the Buyer received the simple Gn’R Lies album, this is a clear demonstration of deception on the Seller’s part, to try and scam an extra $100 on Ebay.

By looking at the photos listed with the item and headline/description, no mention of the album being Gn’R Lies is communicated. In fact, the seller describes the album being on Uzi Suicide Record Label, when in fact, Gn’R Lies is a Geffen release.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,

Eammon A.

Here's what I sent...

EZ Copywriting

Eammon A.

St. Louis, MO 63132

(314) XXX-XXXX

Panthro63@yahoo.com

Dear Sir or Madam,

The Buyer/Victim Jontype-r has asked for my support and input on this matter, and after gathering the facts, I agree that he deserves a refund for the full amount paid.

In the recent Ebay transaction between seller 5375rob and buyer Jontype-r, the item, Guns N’ Roses Live Like a Suicide & Wembly Illusion sold for far more than its worth. That’s because the seller was actually selling the mass-produced Gn’R Lies album.

To further explain, the original Guns N’ Roses album, “Live Like a Suicide” was a very limited release, and it’s in high demand among collectors. It would normally go for this price and higher.

Gn’R Lies would sell between $10-$15.

Because the Buyer received the simple Gn’R Lies album, this is a clear demonstration of deception on the Seller’s part, to try and scam an extra $100 on Ebay.

By looking at the photos listed with the item and headline/description, no mention of the album being Gn’R Lies is communicated. In fact, the seller describes the album being on Uzi Suicide Record Label, when in fact, Gn’R Lies is a Geffen release.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,

Eammon A.

Only one problem with that, you used the wrong item.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...y0%3D%26fvi%3D1

Is the correct item, not the one with the Wembley vinyl. Item number 4833951240 is the item number of the auction Jon won.

Also, do you still need a letterhead with my information as well or are you good with the above.

It might be hard to get your money back. The seller did mention it was Lies. The item description is accurate. The seller wrote;

GUNS N ROSES FIRST RELEASE - LIVE LIKE A SUICIDE EP COMBINED WITH THE LIES E.P.THIS RECORD IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION AND CONTAINS THE INFAMOUS TRACKS; RECKLESS LIFE, SHADOW OF YOUR LOVE, MOVE TO THE CITY AND MAMA KIN. IT ALSO HAS THE LATER BANNED NUDE RECORD SLEEVE.

I think he posted the item as Live Like A Suicide so he'd have a better chance at selling it with a higher final value and now that he did he's no longer a registered user. I hope you get your money back. GOOD LUCK!

Edited by stonedroses

It might be hard to get your money back. The seller did mention it was Lies. The item description is accurate. The seller wrote;

GUNS N ROSES FIRST RELEASE - LIVE LIKE A SUICIDE EP COMBINED WITH THE LIES E.P.THIS RECORD IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION AND CONTAINS THE INFAMOUS TRACKS; RECKLESS LIFE, SHADOW OF YOUR LOVE, MOVE TO THE CITY AND MAMA KIN. IT ALSO HAS THE LATER BANNED NUDE RECORD SLEEVE.

I think he posted the item as Live Like A Suicide so he'd have a better chance at selling it with a higher final value and now that he did he's no longer a registered user. I hope you get your money back. GOOD LUCK!

The item description is still false. Live like A suicide is an EP, but GNR lies is an LP not 2 EP's as claimed by this asshole. Also (this probably dosen't matter though) as far as I know Shadow of your love has never been relased.

The item description is still false. Live like A suicide is an EP, but GNR lies is an LP not 2 EP's as claimed by this asshole. Also (this probably dosen't matter though) as far as I know Shadow of your love has never been relased.

Live And Let Die CD Single Bside.

Sorry if I sound like an asshole, but you clearly didn't research the EP well. Here's all the things wrong with the description/pic:

- The descrpition clearly states in large, blue letters "GUNS N' ROSES FIRST RELEASE - LIVE LIKE A SUICIDE EP COMBINED WITH THE LIES E.P."

- Wrong tracklist, should have Nice Boys instead of Shadow Of Your Love

- The last sentence mentions the "later banned nude record sleeve", which was a different pressing of Lies without the censor bar over the girl's tits on the inside sleeve. Not sure how rare, but I know it's more uncommon than the censored sleeve.

- Geffen logo on outside sleeve

- You can (slightly) see the notice at the bottom that the record contains previously released material

- You can clearly see in the pic that the inside sleeve is indeed the inside sleeve, which is the back of the original LP( Notice the ever so slight crease, a crease wouldn't look like that on an outer sleeve)

- Also, the asshole was smart enough to cover the barcode with the corner of the inside sleeve, most people selling Lies listed as LLAS fail to do so

- The seller didn't post a pic of the record itself, this is a dead give away it's fake, especially if it's something as rare as this.

Someone can add if I missed something

Edited by Powerage5

• 2 weeks later...

I myself feel that its misleading due to the fact that the description clearly says

Its all right there is the first few words...he says that its GNR's first release which would have been LLAS..Definately deceptive IMHO

I myself feel that its misleading due to the fact that the description clearly says

Its all right there is the first few words...he says that its GNR's first release which would have been LLAS..Definately deceptive IMHO

And when you are realy smart and knowing something about the G N' R discography than you had to know that: 1) Shadow of your love is not a LLAS song and 2) LLAS don't have a nude record sleeve. The person who bought this item is ripped of by his own dumbness. Every true G N' R fan is aware of these facts. The seller of this album said very clearly that it is combined with the Lies e.p. Just think for 5 seconds. Live like a suicide e.p combined with the Lies e.p. and it has the later banned cover. How dumb can you be, thinking that this person is selling the original Live like a suicide e.p.

Edited by droezle