SCOTT WEILAND says AXL ROSE is a "fat, botox faced, wig wearin’ fuck!"

highvoltage

DATE: Friday, 10th March 2006

TITLE: Weiland lashes out at Rose

INFO: Scott Weiland has lashed out at Axl Rose for his recent press release. The press release claims that on a visit to Axl's house, Slash called Velvet Revolver bassist Duff McKagan "spineless" and vocalist Scott Weiland a "fraud".

Scott has replied to this with the following message:

QUID PRO QUO

Get in the rinGo to the gym motherfucker, or if you prefer, get a new wig motherfucker. I think I’ll resist the urge to “stoop” to your level. Oh shit, here it comes, you fat, botox faced, wig wearin’ fuck! O.K. I feel better now. Don’t think for a second we don’t know where those words came from. Your unoriginal, uncreative little mind, the same mind that had to rely on its bandmates to write melodies and lyrics. Who’s the fraud now bitch? Damn, I couldn’t imagine people writing for me. How many albums have you put out man and how long did it take the current configuration of this so-called “band” to make this album? How long? And without the only guys that validated the name. How dare you! Shame on you! How dare you call our bass player “spineless”. We toured our album over a year and a half. How many shows have you played over the last ten years? Oh, that’s right - you bailed out on your long awaited comeback tour, leaving your remaining fans feeling shall we say a trifle miffed?! I won’t even list what I’ve accomplished because I don’t need to. What we’re talking about here is a frightened little man who once thought he was king, but unfortunately this king without his court is nothing but a memory of the asshole he once was.

Yours truly,

Scott Weiland

SOURCES: "Below Empty" news, MTV.COM

RELATED DISCUSSION: http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=65005

Edited by jack99