Do you think Axl will ...

Sergito

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is Rock music we're talking about.... it's raw and tough and testosterone-driven. Get off your emo-conservative high horses and fling some mud. Rockers talk shit, that's just how it is.

damnit now i feeel like a liberal

I HATE LIBERALS :fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou:

but this is a board for discussion, not pansyassed arguments

you wanna argue, get in a real ring ya cheap bastards

i could take any one of these whining shitheads iin a fist fight,but a lame ass forum fight?over a comment?

fuck that

all i'm saying is that nice boys don't play rock n' roll

but rock n' roll dosen't argue like pansies

axl will challenge scott to a fight, scott will agree to a fight, axl will then hide away like the coward that he is

BOB GUCCIONE JR and VINCE NEIL ARE STILL WAITING FOR YOU AXL YOU FUCKING PUSSY !

, what you think your a tuff mother fucker calling out axl like that?>.

axl will challenge scott to a fight, scott will agree to a fight, axl will then hide away like the coward that he is

BOB GUCCIONE JR and VINCE NEIL ARE STILL WAITING FOR YOU AXL YOU FUCKING PUSSY !

:rolleyes: Well I don't think Axl particularly wanted another bad mark on his record, the last thing he needed was to get his ass sued, Axl could take them on anyday, you know how much of a crazy fucker he is....if you don't well than guess you don't know what Axl's all about

"username" is gay...that is all

anyone on here who doesn't like Axl or prefers Scott over Axl should find the door and sprint head first into it.this is called MY GNR NOT SCOTTGNR OR VR/GNR ...YOU FUCKING MORONS

"username" is gay...that is all

anyone on here who doesn't like Axl or prefers Scott over Axl should find the door and sprint head first into it.this is called MY GNR NOT SCOTTGNR OR VR/GNR ...YOU FUCKING MORONS

there's a VR section for a reason... they can stay there...but they shouldnt be dissallowed to come to the site alltogether...thats retarded

Seriously can we stop all the homophobic comments just because you don't have the brains to argue your point... user name has the reputation he has because he is able to listen and see things from both sides, not because he is a robot.

Personaly i don't like Scott or his comments but i aint gonna cry like a little bitch, Axl is a big boy and don't need my protection-grow the fuck up.Give your opinion then shut the fuck up if you can't expand on it.

:rolleyes: Well I don't think Axl particularly wanted another bad mark on his record, the last thing he needed was to get his ass sued, Axl could take them on anyday, you know how much of a crazy fucker he is....if you don't well than guess you don't know what Axl's all about

axl is a legendary frontman, but hes a big mouth coward and the only person he ever hit was one of his own fans who was just taking a picture. face facts hes scared of vince and hes scared of guccione jr, axl is scared of everyone. weak ankled pussy

axl is a legendary frontman, but hes a big mouth coward and the only person he ever hit was one of his own fans who was just taking a picture. face facts hes scared of vince and hes scared of guccione jr, axl is scared of everyone. weak ankled pussy

why the fuck are you here if you hate the guy?

why the fuck are you here if you hate the guy?

i dont hate him, musically hes a fuckin genius, but he aint no fuckin bad boy like you try to make out, its been proved hes a coward