Do you think Axl will ...

Sergito

As soon as I read weedland instead of just the guy's actual name I stopped taking you seriously...

mmm I don't know how to say it properly in english... but aren't you being too serious or having the attitude of an old unhappy man????

Maybe even both. :P But I just think it's pointless to do stuff like that when you're trying to create a serious discussion. Especially since everybody is so pissed off about this topic. It only pisses people off more.

I might sound cranky...but at least I'm not one of the people shouting pointlessly into the air how much of an asshole either scott or axl is in every possible thread. It's that atmosphere that actualy gets me pissed. And all people do is create more negativity. More threads. More shouting and name calling. Can't people just respond a LITTLE more mature and normal instead of so pointless and angry?

That wasn't a question for you personaly by the way. Just in general. You know?

You would need people who are objective, unfortunately there aren't too many of those here.

Fuck man, we are all Axl and GN'R fans, but that doesn't mean we should just blindly take his side on everything. There are a few fans here who never say one bad thing about Axl or one good thing about Slash. They are living in some kind of fantasy world. Any point they make automatically lacks any credibility because of their obvious inability to look at things in a balanced way. Some people seek out the truth, others only want to validate their own pre-conceived beliefs. You tell me which is better. Personally I like to live in the real world.

When it comes to this, Axl threw the first stone. Scott's just responding. Some of what he said is a joke, but I'm not surprised at the anger he said it with. We'd all feel the same way if we were in his shoes and I give the man some credit for sticking up for his band. These guys can fight all they fucking want, and sue themeselves till they run out of money because of legal fees, but the Axl press release stepped over the line when they decided to get personal. After that the gloves come off.

I bet most Spice Girl fans (little teeny bopper girls for Christ's sake) were capable of liking Geri and the rest of the Spice Girls even after their split. What does that say about GN'R fans who in their simple-mindedness feel they have to take sides?

This is a sad state of affairs.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KBear, good post. I've always been a huge Axl and Slash fan, but I can't get over Axl's camp confirming their intent to include that paragraph. I've lost most of my respect for Axl over this and will have a hard time buying CD or going to any shows. I'd feel the exact same way about Slash if he'd gone public like that with unflattering private comments(true or false) Axl had made about Finck, Brain, etc. Just a complete bullshit move, couldn't believe when Merck confirmed it.

Really bums me out, but I'm off the GNR train at this point...

Edited by Turn_It_Up

Give axl a mike stand and he's whoop Neil and Guccione jr,s asses, have you seen the way he waves that thing around, i wouldn't like to be within a 5 metre radius of him, he might take my head off. Oh and scott weiland is a dick, VR are a good band but he is even more of a poser than Axl. Plus his onstage antics are kinda lame next to Axl's

axl is a legendary frontman, but hes a big mouth coward and the only person he ever hit was one of his own fans who was just taking a picture. face facts hes scared of vince and hes scared of guccione jr, axl is scared of everyone. weak ankled pussy

you wanna talk about fucking pussies, you were THE FIRST GUY WHO WES SENT THE IRS LEAK TO and you were too scared to post it on the forum!

here ya go:

fucking hell i was happy to get it, because i thought he was sending it round to everyone. now all this is freaking me out, it sounds 100% genuine and thats why i dont want it to be down to me that it leaks to everyone. it exists therefore youll get it from somewhere sooner or later. usually people argue with me on here now you all want me to do something witch makes me feel uncomfortable. i dont want anything to do with something so major i may aswell delete the fucking thing
Edited by jc524

Not directly, maybe through his laywers or Merck eventually. If he didn't respond to that Hanson Bro. who called him out, I wouldn't hold your breath...

WTF? Explain what happened with the Hansen queers, I must a' missed it.

Wish I could find the old interview. He dated Erin Everly after Axl and made fun of Axl talking about how Erin said he was bald and some other shit like that. Sorry but I fortunately don't know enough about the Hansons to even remember the guy's first name and Google it properly. But that was the jist...

I'm sure he'll say something like "Weilands up my ass" in concert. Something classy like that.

Big Deal, Axl called weiland a fraud and weiland threatened to rip his wig off. They are rock stars people, have a sense of humor, sit back and enjoy the show.

If I were Axl I would not respond to Weiland it would only give Scott's remarks importance. But if I were Axl and I were to run into Scott one day i would beat the crap out of him till my knuckles bleed. Axl should just release the album and never say another word about any of the VR members. I don't give VR more than one yr before they are done they will self destruct on their own. I have a feeling that Slash is going to kick scott's ass one day and replace him with another singer. I really believe that Slash regrets the day they chose this junkie to join their band. The only problem is that Duff seems to love Scott . Things are going to get really interesting.

axl will challenge scott to a fight, scott will agree to a fight, axl will then hide away like the coward that he is

BOB GUCCIONE JR and VINCE NEIL ARE STILL WAITING FOR YOU AXL YOU FUCKING PUSSY !

:rolleyes: Well I don't think Axl particularly wanted another bad mark on his record, the last thing he needed was to get his ass sued, Axl could take them on anyday, you know how much of a crazy fucker he is....if you don't well than guess you don't know what Axl's all about

face facts hes scared of vince and hes scared of guccione jr, axl is scared of everyone.

Didn't he wait at Tower Records the night that Vince hit Izzy? Also, since when is it that Axl was the pussy, Vince never showed up anywhere either. (Although I bet he'll say that he did...)

And who cares about 'ol Bob anymore either...he makes a science magazine now..

Not directly, maybe through his laywers or Merck eventually. If he didn't respond to that Hanson Bro. who called him out, I wouldn't hold your breath...

WTF? Explain what happened with the Hansen queers, I must a' missed it.

Wish I could find the old interview. He dated Erin Everly after Axl and made fun of Axl talking about how Erin said he was bald and some other shit like that. Sorry but I fortunately don't know enough about the Hansons to even remember the guy's first name and Google it properly. But that was the jist...

I'm pretty sure you're thinking of the Nelson twins,those god-awfull posers who made music so lame nobody even remembers it enough to make fun of it . Last I seen of them, the one guy was on some celebrity weight-loss show. None of the other celebritys or anyone in the audience had any idea who he was. I don't think Axl was too concerned about A joke like them.

I hope Axl doesn´t waste his precious time replying to Scotty Clown.

I think he´s not going to answer to the childish provocation and lower at Scott´s level.

Ignore this clown Axl,he doesn´t deserve a word from you. You are way better singer than him and I bet you have more " Class" ;)

axl is a legendary frontman, but hes a big mouth coward and the only person he ever hit was one of his own fans who was just taking a picture. face facts hes scared of vince and hes scared of guccione jr, axl is scared of everyone. weak ankled pussy

you wanna talk about fucking pussies, you were THE FIRST GUY WHO WES SENT THE IRS LEAK TO and you were too scared to post it on the forum!

here ya go:

fucking hell i was happy to get it, because i thought he was sending it round to everyone. now all this is freaking me out, it sounds 100% genuine and thats why i dont want it to be down to me that it leaks to everyone. it exists therefore youll get it from somewhere sooner or later. usually people argue with me on here now you all want me to do something witch makes me feel uncomfortable. i dont want anything to do with something so major i may aswell delete the fucking thing

wow so i didnt wanna spread leaked music to everyone, i didnt ask for it he sent it, theres ppl that say they wish the leaks never happened and i never helped them get around and im glad. dumb ass canadian. canadian people got no reason to live !x :wub:

CHINESE DEMOCRACY DELAYED

The hotly antipicated Guns N' Roses album "Chinese Democracy", succesor to the Use You Illusion albums, has been delayed. Axl rose has decided to devote all his creative energy into making the ultimate comeback insult to direct towards Scott Weiland, in response to recent derogatory comments made by the former Stone Temple Pilots singer. Axl is excited about the project, and expects it will demonstrate to the world that it was he, and he alone, who was the driving force behind the Guns N' Roses badass image. Many famous guests have been approached to collaborate on the project, including comedian Chris Rock. "I worked specifically on the 'yo mama' portion" said Mr. Rock, "It was a blast doing the sessions. I had flown out to L.A. specially to help Axl out as much as I could." Critics have claimed that by the time the comeback insult is released, the jokes will have become stale and will lack the punch that is required to make an impact, as popular culture will have moved on. Guns N' Roses manager Merck Mercuriadis disagrees. "Axl Rose will have the last laugh" said Mr. Mercuriadis, "2006 is the year of the Guns N' Roses comeback insult."

CHINESE DEMOCRACY DELAYED

The hotly antipicated Guns N' Roses album "Chinese Democracy", succesor to the Use You Illusion albums, has been delayed. Axl rose has decided to devote all his creative energy into making the ultimate comeback insult to direct towards Scott Weiland, in response to recent derogatory comments made by the former Stone Temple Pilots singer. Axl is excited about the project, and expects it will demonstrate to the world that it was he, and he alone, who was the driving force behind the Guns N' Roses badass image. Many famous guests have been approached to collaborate on the project, including comedian Chris Rock. "I worked specifically on the 'yo mama' portion" said Mr. Rock, "It was a blast doing the sessions. I had flown out to L.A. specially to help Axl out as much as I could." Critics have claimed that by the time the comeback insult is released, the jokes will have become stale and will lack the punch that is required to make an impact, as popular culture will have moved on. Guns N' Roses manager Merck Mercuriadis disagrees. "Axl Rose will have the last laugh" said Mr. Mercuriadis, "2006 is the year of the Guns N' Roses comeback insult."

:waits for someone's reply: "Oh my god, is this real? where did you get this?"

<_<