Slash seems to be playing it safe.

G n F n R

What do you people think with Scott responding to Axl's statement instead of Slash? I mean Scott is a lead singer just like Axl so there's nothing for him lose with calling him out. Slash though has the possibility of some day doing a GN'R reunion. So is it just me or does anybody else think Slash is playing it safe?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you people think with Scott responding to Axl's statement instead of Slash? I mean Scott is a lead singer just like Axl so there's nothing for him lose with calling him out. Slash though has the possibility of some day doing a GN'R reunion. So is it just me or does anybody else think Slash is playing it safe?

I hope he is smart enough to keep quite at this point. I wil be in Chula Vista tomorrow! Going to JFK in a few hours.

I think Scott just wants to stir up some sort of a even bitter rivalry between Axl Rose and the Velvet Revolver band so that Scot can drag Slash into it and thus secure Slash's royalty with VR. I think Scott knows that he can't keep Slash.

in what part of SD do you live?

SHUT THE FUCK UP!! :fuckyou:

SHUT THE FUCK UP!! :fuckyou:

Calm down twat. People are trying to have a grownup conversation here. I'm from El Cajon which is in San Diego's east county. At the moment I'm staying in Phoenix, AZ.

i dunno im really confused by both the slash and axl comments in the press releases because they compleatly contradict how they speak of each other in various interviews. perhaps the lawers may be stirring somthing. people say they are confused by axl saying they hadnt spoken in ten years yet apparently slash said scott was a fraud and duff was spinless. However axl is likely to have an intercom system so therefore technically they hadnt spoken to each other in ten years if this is the case axl may have solid evidence of the things slash supposedly said. i just hope they hurry up, get to court and get this sorted because it's head frying. then maybe we will actually get to hear some music.

if you want some fame talk shit about axl thats how it works..Because Axl is a much bigger then Scott...Its Scotts only chanse to be in the media.

The guy is gay for good sake...Gay people are evil they do not pump blood like human beings

Man this is playing safe, using Scott. Slash dont have the guts to say anything to Axl unless he have that court around him no.

Axl using his spokeman but at least Axl dont hide that he is behind it.

The tone in Axls statement is something complete different than Scotts statement. Scotts statement is full of uglyness.

What do you people think with Scott responding to Axl's statement instead of Slash?...

I think it means all - or at least most - of the statements Axl made about the early-morning visit are correct.

Slash has never been media-shy. If the statements were wrong, Slash would have said so by now. That's how I view his silence.

I think it means all - or at least most - of the statements Axl made about the early-morning visit are correct.

Slash has never been media-shy. If the statements were wrong, Slash would have said so by now. That's how I view his silence.

I agree completely.

R.

The guy is gay for good sake...Gay people are evil they do not pump blood like human beings

:rofl-lol:

and im laughing cos you'd better be kidding, you fucker

what goes around comes around...

The gay is a hooray for tolerance! and its seeking for publicity..someone spank the gay and maybe he shot the fuck up.

Dont mess with god.

oh, i dont like scott much either

its just the comment about gays that pissed me off

I agree completely.

R.

yeah, that's a good point

I agree completely.

R.

I respectfully disagree. I can't see Slash saying to Axl "you are the stronger". After VR's successful tour and GNR's 2002 failure... Come on.

Edited by Alan Niveen

I respectfully disagree. I can't see Slash saying to Axl "you are stronger". After VR's successful tour and GNR's 2002 failure... Come on.

I honestly do not think Axl would release that statement if there was no truth in what he said - it would further complicate things if found to be false. It just wouldn't be worth it. We don't know the situation of VR really - they could be having huge problems.

R.

I respectfully disagree. I can't see Slash saying to Axl "you are stronger". After VR's successful tour and GNR's 2002 failure... Come on.

I honestly do not think Axl would release that statement if there was no truth in what he said - it would further complicate things if found to be false. It just wouldn't be worth it. We don't know the situation of VR really - they could be having huge problems.

R.

yeah, if this was found out to be lies it would really land Axl in some deep shit

and after all the good publicity he's got from these leaks, it would be really stupid of him to make up bullshit about Slash.

R.

yeah, if this was found out to be lies it would really land Axl in some deep shit

My point exactly :)

R.