WHY NO USA CONCERTS?

axlfreak2006

You're all forgetting the legal question. It's possible that GNR can't tour the US until all legal disputes over the 2002 tour are resolved. Judging from Dizzy's interview a month or two ago, it sounds as though this isn't the case. As mentioned in a previous post, it's very difficult - if not impossible - to tour in North America (or anywhere for that matter) without the support of a tour operator. If there are legal issues left to be resolved, it may not be feasible for GNR to tour in North America just yet.

My belief is that GNR's Europe tour is the run-up to Chinese Democracy's August/September release. Even if CD is released in May/June, it's smart to be touring in major venues at large festivals for exposure to the new material. If the new album drops in late summer/early fall with a single in mid summer, the greater exposure from the European tour will vastly promote album sales and ticket sales for any future N.A. dates.

I think this was done with the Illusion albums; GNR toured N.A in the summer as a warm up to their release. We'll see if history repeats itself.

Cheers,

Andrew

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

because you touch yourself at night

Damn! I came in here to post that, and you beat me to it. :P

ahahha! i was JUST going to post the same thing

god bless family

"hey, where'd you get the Pete Rose haircut?" ahha

because you touch yourself at night :P

rock2

:o duuuuuuuuude how did you know!?!??!

James S?!??!

In the ass ?!

Nobody answer that ! :unsure: i dont need a new trauma

On topic , i guess because in Europe is pretty much where the best rock festivals happen ? in fact during summer Europa is full of music festivals in general (not only rock )

At least i think....

Anyway is natural they tour on America soon . GNR would return and forget about their own country ? no dont think so ;)

Edited by love&hates