Axl is in NYC tonight

mrvics

My brother's in NYC for a few weeks for business and he we had this text message correspondence about an hour ago (3am EST):

My Bother: At Stereo with Axl Rose!

Me: WHAT!? Where's Stereo? In NY?

Brother: NYC. The dude is fucked.

Brother: The dude is fucked up.

Me: Drunk fucked up?

Brother: Karma. Said hello 4 both of us. Not the same dude we loved.

Me: Yeah, not the same guy, no doubt. How did he look? What did he say?

Brother: He needs drugs, sex, rock 'n roll.. Back 2 basics!

That was it. I'll talk to him tomorrow and ask him for more details once he's home and can talk.

Just to give you a background, my brother's 37, he was/is a big GNR/Axl fan. He saw GNR at the Whiskey in Hollywood before AFD came out and saw them open for the Stones at the Coliseum and remembers clearly when Axl decided to run off the stage around the track and back on stage only to fall off the stage and not skip a beat! He's very skeptical of what Axl is trying to do now with the new lineup.

Again, I'll see what other details he can give me tomorrow over a live conversation and if they're worth passing on, I'll pass them on. I would not be surprised if he had a drink or two with Axl...my bro has plenty of celebrity friends.

So now you know he's not in fuckin' Costa Rica! He's in NYC at club Stereo.

V~

Edited by mrvics

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And why should we belive in you? <_<

because he's not an attention seeking n00b who tries to act cool.

as far as i can tell, mrvics is one of the more respected members here, so why should he talk bullshit?

I believe him, let's see what'll happen.

My brother's in NYC for a few weeks for business and he we had this text message correspondence about an hour ago (3am EST):

My Bother: At Stereo with Axl Rose!

Me: WHAT!? Where's Stereo? In NY?

Brother: NYC. The dude is fucked.

Brother: The dude is fucked up.

Me: Drunk fucked up?

Brother: Karma. Said hello 4 both of us. Not the same dude we loved.

Me: Yeah, not the same guy, no doubt. How did he look? What did he say?

Brother: He needs drugs, sex, rock 'n roll.. Back 2 basics!

That was it. I'll talk to him tomorrow and ask him for more details once he's home and can talk.

Just to give you a background, my brother's 37, he was/is a big GNR/Axl fan. He saw GNR at the Whiskey in Hollywood before AFD came out and saw them open for the Stones at the Coliseum and remembers clearly when Axl decided to run off the stage around the track and back on stage only to fall off the stage and not skip a beat! He's very skeptical of what Axl is trying to do now with the new lineup.

Again, I'll see what other details he can give me tomorrow over a live conversation and if they're worth passing on, I'll pass them on. I would not be surprised if he had a drink or two with Axl...my bro has plenty of celebrity friends.

So now you know he's not if fuckin' Costa Rica! He's in NYC at club Stereo.

V~

so your brother wants axl to be the on stage axl all the time? axl's not allowed to be a normal human being, otherwise he's not cool?. :rolleyes:

Spoon, thanks man.

If some of you don't believe me, what can I say? I know my brother's not bullshitting me and I just googled "Axl Club Stereo" and that's the same club that he went to for that afterhours party for his birthday, where he played CD. Check the MTV report.

If my brother had a camera with him, he would have taken a picture...so I can't wait to see what he tell me tomorrow over a live conversation where he can actually tell me more details. I want to know why he described him as "fucked up"!? Was it because he seemed drunk or just depressed or what!?

V~

Spoon, thanks man.

If some of you don't believe me, what can I say? I know my brother's not bullshitting me and I just googled "Axl Club Stereo" and that's the same club that he went to for that afterhours party for his birthday, where he played CD. Check the MTV report.

If my brother had a camera with him, he would have taken a picture...so I can't wait to see what he tell me tomorrow over a live conversation where he can actually tell me more details. I want to know why he described him as "fucked up"!? Was it because he seemed drunk or just depressed or what!?

V~

mrvics dont talk shit' i beleive you dude :)

Oooh cool!

tell us more when you speak to your brother

why?so you can strike the salami?

WTF is wrong with you?? Why are you here on this forum?? You're fuckin' annoying!!

EXACTLY!!!!

Some things should not being taken so damn seriously...

Oooh cool!

WTF is wrong with you?? Why are you here on this forum?? You're fuckin' annoying!!

If only non-annoying people were allowed to post here, there would be no one posting. :)

Dude (dudette, or whatever), this guy is a fuckin' idiot. Most of his posts are just ''Scott's a gay retard '' and ''Slash's an asshole'' or ''You can suck my dick :fuckyou: ''. I don't mind if people have different opinions about stuff, I actually like it (a hot debate is candy for the brain :)), but Revesokken is just plain stupid.

Oooh cool!

If only non-annoying people were allowed to post here, there would be no one posting. :)

Dude (dudette, or whatever), this guy is a fuckin' idiot. Most of his posts are just ''Scott's a gay retard '' and ''Slash's an asshole'' or ''You can suck my dick :fuckyou: ''. I don't mind if people have different opinions about stuff, I actually like it (a hot debate is candy for the brain :)), but Revesokken is just plain stupid.

It's dudette, and I totally agree.

He's the village idiot.

Still, can't let an internet turd get you crazy. (Ha, I should take my own advice! ^_^ )