Axl is in NYC tonight

mrvics

Alright, I finally talked to my brother yesterday, he called me as soon as he got back into LA.

Here's what he told me:

1. Mike, the owner of Stereo, introduced my brother to Axl and according to Mike, Axl had been there the night before also. My brother was surprised to hear that because my brother was also there the night before but hadn't noticed Axl.

2. Axl was with three other people, from what he could tell; an older "white haired lady" in business attire who Axl seemed to consult with often, some petite hot blond who seemed to be his date, and some long-haired guy who my brother was convinced was one of his bandmates. He described this "bandmate" as having long hair almost to his midback. I'm guessing it was Dizzy cuz I asked him if the guy had part of his head shaved and he said no.

3. My brother thought that this older woman who was in business attire was Axl's therapist or spiritual adviser of some sort. He thought it was very odd, the lady was totally out of place in that club.

4. Axl seemed calm except for when he would sing out loud to songs he liked, i.e. a Michael Jackson song. He would really enjoy himself to his favorite tunes.

5. I asked him if he had played any of his new music and my brother said no, not that he noticed and not while he was there.

That's it ya'll, sorry there is no picture. My brother didn't want to seem like a groupie and I don't blame him especially since the owner of the club introduced him and Axl frequents this club Stereo.

Not much info but that's what I got.

V~

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers for posting. Seems interesting. This guy could have been Robin, I remember Brain saying in an interview last year that Robin now looked like Jesus :laugh: Being a long time fan wouldn't your brother know Dizzy if he saw him?

Cheers for posting. Seems interesting. This guy could have been Robin, I remember Brain saying in an interview last year that Robin now looked like Jesus :laugh: Being a long time fan wouldn't your brother know Dizzy if he saw him?

No, he wouldn't. He's not up to date with everything especially the changing lineup.

No, he wouldn't. He's not up to date with everything especially the changing lineup.

Why not? I'll date him if I could. And now that I know the hold story i belive that person(I dont know his name) Saw Axl. I think from what I read he was too shy too talk too him. ;)

4. Axl seemed calm except for when he would sing out loud to songs he liked, i.e. a Michael Jackson song. He would really enjoy himself to his favorite tunes.

I got a good laugh out of Axl singing Michael Jackson songs...

I just imagine that voice of his going....

"Just beat it, beat it, no one wants to be defeated" Quite a comical mental image. Perhaps we can look forward to MJ cover on an upcoming album.... :rofl-lol:

As and after thought, I would just like to add, I wonder if he was singing to one of the many songs Slash contributed his guitar to?

if i meet axl one day i pray cause that day i want to have my camera with me or at least my cell so i can have a pic

Better be careful with the camera idea, Axl is not a big fan of people with cameras. :(