Eye Attack Rattles Axl

darknemus

If the story is true, then Axl was at Stereo Thursday night. Dunno how much I believe it, though. Even though yes, its pretty amusing.

Link: http://entertainment.excite.com/celebgossi..._12_2006_7.html

Story:

EYE ATTACK RATTLES AXL

WELCOME to Manhattan's nightlife jungle, Axl Rose. The fascinatingly mercurial Guns 'N Roses frontman fled club Stereo late Thursday night after a drunken fan inadvertently spat in his eye. Axl, sporting braids in a ponytail and looking puffy in a white sweater, was tolerating the sloppy dude's boozy line of questioning until some spittle landed on his contacts. "Axl started yelling, 'My [bleep]ing eyes! My contacts," reports our spywitness. "He became irate. He ran out of the club with one eye closed and knocked over Stephon Marbury on his way out the door. He left his whole entourage behind." The eye-closing experience was the final stop of the night for the easily enraged Rose.

Isn't Stephon Marbury a basketball player?

-darknemus

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the story is true, then Axl was at Stereo Thursday night. Dunno how much I believe it, though. Even though yes, its pretty amusing.

Link: http://entertainment.excite.com/celebgossi..._12_2006_7.html

Story:

EYE ATTACK RATTLES AXL

WELCOME to Manhattan's nightlife jungle, Axl Rose. The fascinatingly mercurial Guns 'N Roses frontman fled club Stereo late Thursday night after a drunken fan inadvertently spat in his eye. Axl, sporting braids in a ponytail and looking puffy in a white sweater, was tolerating the sloppy dude's boozy line of questioning until some spittle landed on his contacts. "Axl started yelling, 'My [bleep]ing eyes! My contacts," reports our spywitness. "He became irate. He ran out of the club with one eye closed and knocked over Stephon Marbury on his way out the door. He left his whole entourage behind." The eye-closing experience was the final stop of the night for the easily enraged Rose.

Isn't Stephon Marbury a basketball player?

-darknemus

:lol::lol::rofl-lol: Haha and yeah Stephon Marbury is a basketball player :huh:

He did that EXACT same stunt when someone asked him the Release Date for C.D.

But this time, Security was waiting for him with a warm seat ready.

By the way. It wasnt inadvertently I was really trying to aim for his mouth. And I wasnt drunk. I had Gatorade.

WHAT!

I heard there are people who have that Fetish of having someone else's spit in their mouth!

Edited by bunbury_hmr

It sucks when something gets into your eye when you're wearing contacts, i know that. I can understand his reaction...

he knocked over Stephon Marbury? :rofl-lol:

Oh so you run away like a little girl too ? :)

:rolleyes:

No, but I don't feel like explaining the feeling and the circumstances a situation like this evokes to a dumbass like you :)