Eye Attack Rattles Axl

darknemus

It sucks when something gets into your eye when you're wearing contacts, i know that. I can understand his reaction...

True, although when that happened, I didn't run out and push a famous basketball player out my way.

we don't know how it exactly happened, maybe he twinkled a lot and it still didn't get better, this is annoying as fuck and made even me getting angry as hell. maybe the lense moved somewhere where it shouldn't move, which really hurts.

I can understand him.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anorexic FRAUD boy gonna get his ass kicked!

But Scott has a secret weapon!

eyedroppers.jpg

what the hell is that?

anyway i wear contacts but have never had that expierience i cant imagine it being that bad :unsure:

funny story though if i was the guy that did that i would be sent into a severe deep depresion for bout two weeks :book:

Isn't Stephon Marbury a basketball player?

-darknemus

Yeah, for some odd reason, I believe he played for the Timberwolves at one point...not sure though.

He did, he was drafted by the Bucks and traded right away for Ray Allen
All Scott has to do is spit in his eye and Axl is down for the count...
All Axl has to do is open a window and Scott is down for the count ;)

Anyone see that Family Guy episode (with Kate Moss) :P

Edited by MDC

Isn't Stephon Marbury a basketball player?

-darknemus

Yeah, for some odd reason, I believe he played for the Timberwolves at one point...not sure though.

He did, he was drafted by the Bucks and traded right away for Ray Allen

Alright, I was pretty confident that he did, just wasn't 100% sure.

It sucks when something gets into your eye when you're wearing contacts, i know that. I can understand his reaction...

True, although when that happened, I didn't run out and push a famous basketball player out my way.

we don't know how it exactly happened, maybe he twinkled a lot and it still didn't get better, this is annoying as fuck and made even me getting angry as hell. maybe the lense moved somewhere where it shouldn't move, which really hurts.

I can understand him.

So, I don't know, wouldn't you at least go to the bathroom and look in the mirror and try to fix it.

Not run screaming out of the club, knocking people over like the building is on fire .

I can understand him.

So, I don't know, wouldn't you at least go to the bathroom and look in the mirror and try to fix it.

Not run screaming out of the club, knocking people over like the building is on fire .

It all depens on how bad it was. If it really was just some spit which landed on his lense, this reaction was surely over the top.

but maybe he rubbed his eye out of reflex and then the lense moved, which is very uncomfortable! A friend of mine had to put this special lense liquid "into" his eye cause the lense suddenly moved right up the eyeball, and that really hurts like fuck.

We can't judge the situation, it can be that he overreacted a lot, but i can understand his reaction, since i know how fucked up lenses can be. If you notice that you can't correct the place of the lense as fast as you want to, you get nervous, and angry... at least i do. combine that with pain, stress, maybe a lot of alcohol and then you have it.

No need to make fun of axl.

I can understand him.

It all depens on how bad it was. If it really was just some spit which landed on his lense, this reaction was surely over the top.

but maybe he rubbed his eye out of reflex and then the lense moved, which is very uncomfortable! A friend of mine had to put this special lense liquid "into" his eye cause the lense suddenly moved right up the eyeball, and that really hurts like fuck.

We can't judge the situation, it can be that he overreacted a lot, but i can understand his reaction, since i know how fucked up lenses can be. If you notice that you can't correct the place of the lense as fast as you want to, you get nervous, and angry... at least i do. combine that with pain, stress, maybe a lot of alcohol and then you have it.

Exactly

My mum wears contacts, and I know that when one of them's giving her bother...well, let's just say you better stay out of her way :scared:

I can understand him.

Who is making fun? :huh:

Just trying to figure out why the apparent over-reaction.

Can't see how running into the streets of NYC would be a better option than going to the bathroom to look in the mirror. Guess some things are inexplicable.

Can't see how running into the streets of NYC would be a better option than going to the bathroom to look in the mirror. Guess some things are inexplicable.

running to the car, searching for special equipment like desinfection liquid, replacement lenses to get it out of his eye is better than running away or stumblin into a bathroom of a disco where you can't put your lenses anywhere cause they'd be slammed with dirt and bacteria within a second, yep :)

I understand Axl, I also wear contacts and whenever something touches your lenses the eyes hurt and you have a shitty sensation because you can´t open your eye but you can´t keep it closed either.

Maybe the fan was being a pain in the ass and this spit thing happened and he got sick of the dude and you know...an explosive cocktail...who knows?

Maybe his intention wasn´t to push someone but to reach the exit quickly and he just tried to open up among all the people and he pushed this guy unintentionally.

By the way, what does "bleeping eye" mean?

I understand Axl, I also wear contacts and whenever something touches your lenses the eyes hurt and you have a shitty sensation because you can´t open your eye but you can´t keep it closed either.

yeah,I wear them too,and when things like that happen ,Its really shit <_<

and he probably wasnt yelling,I think person who wrote this story added it

just to be more interesting to people....

running to the car, searching for special equipment like desinfection liquid, replacement lenses to get it out of his eye is better than running away or stumblin into a bathroom of a disco where you can't put your lenses anywhere cause they'd be slammed with dirt and bacteria within a second, yep :)

Maybe you've never been to New York City...Running into the street when you can't see, Not the best idea.

I'd take my chances in a restroom, this isn't some dive bar. Someone in the "entourage" could have ran to the car for all the medical equipment. Not trying to pick a fight here, just my views.