Eye Attack Rattles Axl

darknemus

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the most fascinating thing about this story is that axl has not had lasik. why? god knows he has the money.

if course if you wear contacts and they get spit in it's time to go home (and maybe lay the smack down), especially if he's as blind as i am without them.

That's pretty pathetic. How are you going to storm out of a club because someone accidentally spits in your eye? This is proof beyond proof that Axl is nothing more than a wimpy, whiny turd. I'm sure the man couldn't even defend himself now if a 12 year-old school boy threatened him to a fight. Surely he would need his entourage to defend him if this happened.

Axl, you're a wimp. Release Chinese Democracy now and at least try and salvage whatever image you have left in your sorry existence. Every day i lose more and more faith in you, and every day i care less and less about you. I'm sure i'm not the only one who's tired of being SPIT ON by your actions.

It would be a real shame if this post was deleted and i was warned, simply for sharing my opinion on today's news.

Just thought i would add that in for the record. ;)

dude admit it, you hate axl rose, we see you standing up! you think your so cool..............how about you just fuck off!

Quoting songs instead of coming up with your own intelligent response = LAME

That song is from the 80's. Grow up.

ranting on about axl rose on a gnr board? thinking you know axl inside and out!, fuck off clown, your not entertaining me!

Why are people reacting so negatively to this? It's not like the man started crying and ran as fast as he could have out of the club whining about the spit. The guy got mad and walked out of the club.

Let's just hope he hasn't destroyed CD in a fit of rage.

i think this may have been taken way out of context.

this fan was probably just a run of the mill......... fan talkin to axl.

he probably accidentally spat in his eye when he was talkin or something (people do that) and axl was all like "shit you spat in my eye dude, id better go get my cream, bye"

cause if the guy was being a dick in the first place axl would have knocked him out or told on him or something.

he wouldnt just sit there getting insulted for a while and let him spit on him.

then he probably left in a hurry and bumbped into the basketball player.

that really seems more likely then axl rose listening to critisism about himself in a bashing way from a drunk guy without bothering to punch or at least go like "hey security get this guy outta here he bother me".

to sum it up

axl was talkin to a guy and he accidentally spat on him and axl was like aw fuck my eye fuck i better go and then he bumped into the other guy, apologized and left.

doesnt that seem to be more like the more credible scenereo?

yea ive been thinking about it and that about sums up my thoughts

ny_intro1b.jpg <<<<<<< I just can't believe Axl knocked this dude down.

Wouldn't Axl be able to afford Laser eye surgery by now.

He knocked this guy on his way out?! Go, Axl! rock3

That wasn't the guy surely?! :o Ax the powerhouse!

Yeah and here it comes an apologise in another MADAGASCAR 2 for some racial conflicts "I won't you knock down aymore...coz I've been spit by a drunk fan...and left so far out from the exit...that I can't find my door out anymore" :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by WiLLy"The Kid"

Or, Axl the heavy-set. You just don't knock down a 6'1 proffesional athelete unless you are a linebacker or something.

Yeah and here it comes an apologise in another MADAGASCAR 2 for some racial conflicts "I won't you knock down aymore...coz I've been spit by a drunk fan...and left so far out from the exit...that I can't find my door out anymore" :lol::lol::lol:

:rofl-lol: