Guitar Players

Best Guitar Brand  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

BAHAHA

All brands SUCK

nothing to it.

A new Gibson is a turd with strings, a new Fenders are mass produced piss (although a good vintage Strat is to die for)

Guitars built by a lutheir are not only cheaper but a billion times better and you can customise them.

Seriously, next guitar you get, get one built.

Don't buy into brands.

BAHAHA

All brands SUCK

nothing to it.

A new Gibson is a turd with strings, a new Fenders are mass produced piss (although a good vintage Strat is to die for)

Guitars built by a lutheir are not only cheaper but a billion times better and you can customise them.

Don't buy into brands.

Do you have experience on lutheir built guitars?

BAHAHA

All brands SUCK

nothing to it.

Don't buy into brands.

Yes,

I have made friends with 2 local lutheirs, and trust me, their guitars are absolutely amazing. The tone is outstanding.

Plus my guitar im building is alomsot down, wiring is finished, i'm now painting it.

BAHAHA

All brands SUCK

nothing to it.

Don't buy into brands.

He does, and so do I, and they kick so much ass its not even funny how much you get ripped off by "Respectable" brands like Fender or Gibson, cmon, $2000 for a guitar? thats imbecile...