Will the new G'n'R sell tickets?

Original Gunner

With the massively long lay off, the loss of the core band members and all the no-shows from Axl during the last aborted tour, the question has to be asked will Axl's pupp.. i mean G 'N' R :laugh: still be a viable live attraction? Will they play clubs, theaters or arenas>> Don't forget this is a band that could rival the likes of U2, Metallica, Stones and Bon Jovi at one time for arena rock crowds.... personally i think they'll be lucky to sell out a theater tour these days, especially in America... rock1

DISCUSS! :P

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i dont gnr will sell out any venues. the rds has yet to sell out. allthough maiden didnt sell out the rds last year and they have pretty much remained in the limelight of the rock world

lol didnt see kevs post

Edited by steveysham

well at least here in sweden they're still popular.. Sold out the globe arena in a couple of hours.. But I'm going to see the at the Roskilde festival.. And that is going to be cool, cause bob dylan are going to play there, so if I'm lucky I can hear two versions of Knockin on heavens door that evening rock2

in order for GNR to play stadiums here in the US there has to be a cd released. The last tour there was no new music, and no advertisment, nobody in my area knew anything about it. (unless you were a big fan). I don't think Axl will tour the States without an album. Overseas maybe.

With the massively long lay off, the loss of the core band members and all the no-shows from Axl during the last aborted tour, the question has to be asked will Axl's pupp.. i mean G 'N' R :laugh: still be a viable live attraction? Will they play clubs, theaters or arenas>> Don't forget this is a band that could rival the likes of U2, Metallica, Stones and Bon Jovi at one time for arena rock crowds.... personally i think they'll be lucky to sell out a theater tour these days, especially in America... rock1

who the hell would wanna buy metallica tickets:no:

or bon jovi.....:no:

save your money for a real band....

and GNR(points and laughs at origonalgunner,thats right, i said it, gnr, cause they are GUNS N' ROSES) could blow them away

Nice try with the puppets shit man. They will sell out arenas in Europe, but need a record and strong singles to sell out North America. Hell, they sold out MSG, Boston etc with no promotion, and within minutes to boot.

Metallica are awsome and you cannot say that they are not a real band because they don t cancel shows like other bands like GNR.... Anyway I am a fan of GNR and I like MetallicA and these bands are different and so there is no real competition between them.

More than VR with original Guns in it...........for sure!

Metallica really respects their fans. Napster anyone?

I dont say they do but anyway one cannot say that metallica sucks and will be blowed up by GNR of wich you never saw a fucking CD....

Hell, I don't even know who is actually in the band.

LMAO - that about sums it up. No one knows who the fuck is in this band b/c it ain't one! Hey, maybe they could open for VR if the record release dates for both coincide... :rofl-lol:

what a moron,your the only one laughing

lemme give it for you easy

people LIKE the new gnr

they've HEARD the leaks

the LOVE them

meaning you have NO support behind your biased,out of date, and ridiculously stupid opinion

so shut up

your like the damned anti-axls disillusion

globen stockholm sold out in to hours!!! and i got a ticket:)

Actually it took about six hours. I got tickets too! ;):wub:

ok. cool. do you know have many people globen takes?? i know there was 16,300 on a springsteen show.maybe axl can beat that:)

Hell, I don't even know who is actually in the band.

LMAO - that about sums it up. No one knows who the fuck is in this band b/c it ain't one! Hey, maybe they could open for VR if the record release dates for both coincide... :rofl-lol:

go fuck yourself

if you don't support Guns N Roses why the fuck did you join this place?