Will the new G'n'R sell tickets?

Original Gunner

globen stockholm sold out in to hours!!! and i got a ticket:)

Actually it took about six hours. I got tickets too! ;):wub:

ok. cool. do you know have many people globen takes?? i know there was 16,300 on a springsteen show.maybe axl can beat that:)

Hehe yeah Springsteen has the record and is actually over the limit since I read that there is only supposed to be up to 16 000 people at the same time in the Globen Arena. :P

I don´t think GN´R sold 16000 tickets though. I don´t know how many tickets were released for the Globen show.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the massively long lay off, the loss of the core band members and all the no-shows from Axl during the last aborted tour, the question has to be asked will Axl's pupp.. i mean G 'N' R :laugh: still be a viable live attraction? Will they play clubs, theaters or arenas>> Don't forget this is a band that could rival the likes of U2, Metallica, Stones and Bon Jovi at one time for arena rock crowds.... personally i think they'll be lucky to sell out a theater tour these days, especially in America... rock1

DISCUSS! :P

who the hell would wanna buy metallica tickets:no:

or bon jovi.....:no:

save your money for a real band....

and GNR(points and laughs at origonalgunner,thats right, i said it, gnr, cause they are GUNS N' ROSES) could blow them away

in the status that GNR have right now

it hurts to say this

but i think that metallica are more a "real band" that GNR

Edited by niko

Hell, I don't even know who is actually in the band.

LMAO - that about sums it up. No one knows who the fuck is in this band b/c it ain't one! Hey, maybe they could open for VR if the record release dates for both coincide... :rofl-lol:

Yeah, even though GnR would sell 3 times as many records as VR ;)

globen stockholm sold out in to hours!!! and i got a ticket:)

Actually it took about six hours. I got tickets too! ;):wub:

ok. cool. do you know have many people globen takes?? i know there was 16,300 on a springsteen show.maybe axl can beat that:)

Hehe yeah Springsteen has the record and is actually over the limit since I read that there is only supposed to be up to 16 000 people at the same time in the Globen Arena. :P

I don´t think GN´R sold 16000 tickets though. I don´t know how many tickets were released for the Globen show.

ok. i really am excited. cool to see wich songs they play and etc.. blir fett!!!

go fuck yourself. if you don't support Guns N Roses why the fuck did you join this place?

I was supporting Guns 'N' Roses while you were still swimming around in your daddy's ball sack kid. :fuckyou:

I've listened to the new stuff with an open mind and i've seen footage of the last tour. Both pale in comparison to the glory days big-style. Trust me, if the new stuff was up to scratch i'd be 110 per cent behind it. It ain't and seeing as you think the Finckster and co are the real deal you are the one that needs to go FUCK YOURSELF. Now please, go back to your room, tidy up your collection of KFC buckets and go listen to your Blink 182 records so you feel all hardcore punk again. :rofl-lol:

go fuck yourself. if you don't support Guns N Roses why the fuck did you join this place?

I was supporting Guns 'N' Roses while you were still swimming around in your daddy's ball sack kid. :fuckyou:

I've listened to the new stuff with an open mind and i've seen footage of the last tour. Both pale in comparison to the glory days big-style. Trust me, if the new stuff was up to scratch i'd be 110 per cent behind it. It ain't and seeing as you think the Finckster and co are the real deal you are the one that needs to go FUCK YOURSELF. Now please, go back to your room, tidy up your collection of KFC buckets and go listen to your Blink 182 records so you feel all hardcore punk again. :rofl-lol:

Guns N Roses were not around when i was in my dad's sac :book:

You are the one wasting your time on a board for a band you don't even like. No one is going to like you here. You seem a real cunt and I think its fucked up you want to waste your time preaching all this tired bullshit we've heard over and over and over again. This is 2006 noobie, DEAL WITH IT.

second time - go back to wherever the fuck you came from.

[/quote

the old guns where special, i agree on that, but that time is over. and the music today is changed! old shcool rock is problably dieing. few times i hear good new music on the radio and whwn i first heard the new material from axl i just loved it. its a new direction and its nothing like what we hear on radio today. i think its alot better:)

Edited by laz

the old guns where special, i agree on that, but that time is over. and the music today is changed! old shcool rock is problably dieing.

Yep they were special. And remember this. If you don't go see Axl and co and don't buy CD then he will be forced to reunite with the original line up and all will be as it was. One of the greatest rock bands of all time making music and playing all the great stuff they wrote together once again! It's a win win situation kids. :)

Old school rock is far from dying. The biggest live touring acts in America within the last year have included U2, Motley Crue, Aerosmith and Bon Jovi! All classed as old school rock. Love em or loath em that;s the facts. Peace out. rock1

Axl forced to reunite? I don't think so.

That's what they said about Crue, the Eagles, Pink Floyd and Kiss in make up . It's all about the money baby! :shades:

Are you telling me you dweebs would not want the original G'N'R to reunite and make new music?

(this should be funny) :P

I would like Izzy and maybe Slash to return. But nobody else from the original lineup.

That's what they said about Crue, the Eagles, Pink Floyd and Kiss in make up . It's all about the money baby! :shades:

Are you telling me you dweebs would not want the original G'N'R to reunite and make new music?

Not if it were for money and they weren't all happy.

I want a band. Not 5 guys standing in a row.

I'm not saying that I don't want them to reunite. What I am saying is that Axl would not reunite with the band just because Chinese Democracy didn't do well. For those of you who still don't understand what I mean.......low sales of Chinese Democracy would not "force" Axl to reunite. Axl does what he wants to do.

Guest RonMexico82

This is getting off topic. Anyway I *think* that they have sold out the RDS arena in Dublin and thats 35,000 tickets.

:sleeper: With a name like 'Original Gunner', I can just see your threads being not biased at all. Oh sorry, that was sarcasm. If you want to lick the ass of the old band, there are nice little things called CDs that they made in the past. Many years ago. Sorry you don't like the new songs after exploring them with your "open mind" enough to realize that these guys aren't, in fact, the old band. You probably listened to the songs once and immediately shit on them because it didn't sound like the good ol' 80s rock that the old Guns put out. Last time I checked, this wasn't the same line-up. Why do people trick themselves into believing that they want an older sound, when they know it's a new line-up with a frontman who actually has a musical direction?

If you pay attention at all, you'd see that this line-up has already sold out shows, years after not appearing in public. Don't play the fucking "people don't know this line-up has changed" bullshit. People know this isn't the same band. How? They recognize another certain band named Velvet Revolver, which has 3 of the original members. People can see these things, ya know. They aren't dumbasses. Guns N' Roses will sell tickets because people want to see Axl, and whatever the fuck he is going to do next. Sure, if Slash was there, it would bring one hell of a show. But who is to say that Axl still can't put on something great? Give it a rest already.

Guns N Roses were not around when i was in my dad's sac :book:

You are the one wasting your time on a board for a band you don't even like. No one is going to like you here. You seem a real cunt and I think its fucked up you want to waste your time preaching all this tired bullshit we've heard over and over and over again. This is 2006 noobie, DEAL WITH IT.

second time - go back to wherever the fuck you came from.

best post here

too bad he's too much of a cunt to respond to it

"I think your gonna love this record, or you would if you were man enough"-W. Axl Rose

I would like Izzy and maybe Slash to return. But nobody else from the original lineup.

WTF ?!??!!??!

have you ever listened GNR?!?!

how its possible that a GNR fan dont like the idea about a reunion of the original members?!?!

WTF ?!??!!??!

have you ever listened GNR?!?!

how its possible that a GNR fan dont like the idea about a reunion of the original members?!?!

because maybe:

1.they're excited about qwwhat the new ine up can/will do

2.realize that a forced reunion would be a disaster

3.are sick of reunion bitching in this forum

4.realize brain's the greatest drummer gnr's ever had as the tour has shown

5.they wanna see vr run it's course

end of story

With the massively long lay off, the loss of the core band members and all the no-shows from Axl during the last aborted tour, the question has to be asked will Axl's pupp.. i mean G 'N' R :laugh: still be a viable live attraction? Will they play clubs, theaters or arenas>> Don't forget this is a band that could rival the likes of U2, Metallica, Stones and Bon Jovi at one time for arena rock crowds.... personally i think they'll be lucky to sell out a theater tour these days, especially in America... rock1

I know its getting a bit chliche and I'll be ripped on for this, but I really think if Axl wants to be huge again, he needs to get Slash, Duff, Izzy, and Matt to have a reunion tour. The chances of this happening are 100,000,000 to 1, but it would blow this "new GNR" hype out of the water.

I know its getting a bit chliche and I'll be ripped on for this, but I really think if Axl wants to be huge again, he needs to get Slash, Duff, Izzy, and Matt to have a reunion tour. The chances of this happening are 100,000,000 to 1, but it would blow this "new GNR" hype out of the water.

Why should you get ripped? It's the truth. Like clear channel said in 2002, the original guns were a stadium band, this new one isn't.

The hype for a reunion would be deafening, if polls are to go by its probably one of the most anticipated reunions in the rock world....

Why is this guy still around?

I am hardly one of those who feel Axl can do no wrong, but this asshat's sole function seems to be to post meaningless flame bait.

Maybe if we got Merck to ask he be banned....

Edited by D-GenerationX