Doesn't anyone watch Saturday Night Live?

eschman

Not that it's of any consequence, but GnR were referenced on SNL this week. On Weekend Update, Horatio Sans was playing an Arab from Dubai...he was complaining about Bush and said "This guy changes his story more than Guns N Roses changes band members."

I don't think this was posted already... I used the search function to look for it and everything.

Not that it's of any consequence, but GnR were referenced on SNL this week. On Weekend Update, Horatio Sans was playing an Arab from Dubai...he was complaining about Bush and said "This guy changes his story more than Guns N Roses changes band members."

I don't think this was posted already... I used the search function to look for it and everything.

lol, sorry dude, posted a few times already :P

that's cool...it's always good not to be buried in oblivion...

..danke liebe schildkröte :)

LOL!! :laugh:

I can't watch SNL because I live in the netherlands :(

I stopped watching it when Will Ferrel left. I do remember Horatio Sans, he was kind've funny. I guess he's doing the Weekend update bit now.

Nope, just in as a "guest". I'd say about 1/3-1/2 of the skits are funny. Not usually worth watching it for, but I was bored and GnR got a mention.

Axl was out with Seth Meyers from SNL the Other night (after the mention) maybe Guns to do SNL before hitting the road????

... COULD JAMES Blunt be singing his catchy hit "You're Beautiful" to tsunami-surviving supermodel Petra Nemcova? The two, who were partying at Stereo Tuesday night with Seth Myers and Axl Rose, left together in the wee hours. A rep swears they're "just friends."

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/news/sh...php?newsid=1584