Attempt at 'digging' for answers

bac102205

Just sent George Marino's prject Manager an email. I have n't hear back anything yet but I promise to post an answer (if any).

My Email:

Ms. Despres,

I don't want to take-up a lot of your time so I will get straight to the point. I, along with many other fans, have been made aware that a highly anticipated album that has been in the works 10 years is very close to being released.

Can you confirm either with a simple YES or NO if Mr. George Marino has recently or is currently Mastering Guns N' Roses "Chinese Democracy" Album?

Thank you for your time.

Just sent George Marino's prject Manager an email. I have n't hear back anything yet but I promise to post an answer (if any).

My Email:

Ms. Despres,

I don't want to take-up a lot of your time so I will get straight to the point. I, along with many other fans, have been made aware that a highly anticipated album that has been in the works 10 years is very close to being released.

Can you confirm either with a simple YES or NO if Mr. George Marino has recently or is currently Mastering Guns N' Roses "Chinese Democracy" Album?

Thank you for your time.

Again, It's not that we don't appreciate what you're trying to do, but please don't start the thread until you actually have some information or got a reply. This is to avoid false rumours and speculation.

bac102205, please PM a me or another mod when/if you have a reply to post.

*CLOSED*