I want to buy this guitar...

I've got a Rhodes, one of the made in Japan models with the Duncan Design pickups and chrome hardware. It sounds and plays great!

Whoa!! Do you have a pic??

What colour/pattern is it? Man I'm jealous.

It's black with chrome hardware. There's a pic in the "post your guitar pictures" thread.

here's a link: http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?s=&sho...dpost&p=1045192

Edited by santana

santana wch one would you say is better

the RX10D OR THE RR3

Personally, I'd go for the RR3. The guitars, as far as materials and construction go, are practically identical. The only difference is the RR3 has 2 volume and a master tone control, as opposed to the RX10D's master volume and no tone control. You also have the scratch plate on the RR3, which makes it a hell of a lot easier to change pickups if you ever decide to do that.

santana wch one would you say is better

the RX10D OR THE RR3

Personally, I'd go for the RR3. The guitars, as far as materials and construction go, are practically identical. The only difference is the RR3 has 2 volume and a master tone control, as opposed to the RX10D's master volume and no tone control. You also have the scratch plate on the RR3, which makes it a hell of a lot easier to change pickups if you ever decide to do that.

Cool...I wasgonna get the RR3 anywho :xmasssanta: