"TWAT Instrumental" Discussion Thread

hogg2500

Why are instrumentals so good? Its the same song, with out the lyrics. I never really understood that. Could some one explain?

PAZ

I like it cause it´s more naked and especially when it´s the demo versions. You hear small pieces of the song more easy. :P

Why are instrumentals so good? Its the same song, with out the lyrics. I never really understood that. Could some one explain?

PAZ

I like it cause it´s more naked and especially when it´s the demo versions. You hear small pieces of the song more easy. :P

Nice to sing along with too. I'm getting this soon. Going to be sweet.

Who gives a fuck about the instrumantal? Do you guys want me to make a fucking midi trac? Jesus Christ already!

Eh? How can you have a problem with people liking instrumentals? Focus your anger!

This is a list of all we have heard, and what we will hear:

1.IRS 4:16

2.IRS (instrumental) 4:13

3.TWAT 6:43

4.TWAT (instrumental) 6:42

5.TWAT 6:02

6.TWAT (instrumental) 5:58

7. BETTER 5:06

8.BETTER (instrumental) 5:01

J.Walker

Yeah, I'm waiting for that last one myself ;)

Yep! :D

B)-->

QUOTE(mr.b @ Mar 13 2006, 07:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is getting old...

I would be personally insulted if anyone ever compared me to Charles Manson in any way. If I had my way I would have him burned alive, and all the wicked with him. It says a lot about you.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems that the entire demo CD has now been leaked?

There has been many leaks, but I guarantee you the songs will sound much better on the cd. Not too mention, not all the songs we know from new GNR will be on the album. But there will be quite a few we have never heard.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems that the entire demo CD has now been leaked?

There has been many leaks, but I guarantee you the songs will sound much better on the cd. Not too mention, not all the songs we know from new GNR will be on the album. But there will be quite a few we have never heard.

I'm talking about the CD that has the instrumentals and the vocals + instrumentals on it. Hasn't that been completely leaked now?

i have TWAT, and it sounds like a cross of november rain and estranged... i think its some late post UTI stuff, so i dont think its gonna be on CD, i hope it does though cause it sounds awesome...

axl said it was one of his favorites. i hopr its on CD , but it does need a little help. it was the first of the leaks that i really got into

PAZ

It really accentuates the guitar etc. It sounds absolutely amazing. It just changes the whole sound of the song, there were guitar riffs in IRS I didn't even notice because the vocals were drowning them out.

PS this TWAT instrumental is kickass.

PAZ

You hear things in the song that you don't hear when there are vocals. It's just cool to hear a song presented differently.

But Axl's vocals are so amazing that the instrumentals are nothing more than a novelty.

But there's more anyway because Catcher was from a different demo cd then the others.

Hey username, how did you figure this out? :unsure:

Edited by KBear