What if no CD before tour....

Sociopsychotic

Will Guns decide to take another shot at a tour with no new album before hand? Will they opt to sing mostly classic's again or take a chance with songs we haven't heard yet? Either way it would be great don't get me wrong, but a new album with new songs prior to a tour makes more sense. Shit the new guy's have to want to jam to the new shit much more than something the didn't write to express what the band is really like and capible of...........

Its no big deal if CD isnt released before the europe dates... I think they will release it after the tour dates in europe...

My only problem with that is that if the dates are going to comprise of lots of new material, it's all going to be on the net before the release :(

R.

Its no big deal if CD isnt released before the europe dates... I think they will release it after the tour dates in europe...

My only problem with that is that if the dates are going to comprise of lots of new material, it's all going to be on the net before the release :(

R.

i need to see a gnr show.....

don't care what's played really....

R.

That's why the few dates already mentioned will just arouse the interest and tell people the album's coming, drop the album and then announce the real tour.

R.

That has to be a worry for Axl too. After workin on CD for so long, he wont want it leaked before its out. OK, so leakin a few songs to gauge reaction is fair enough, but CD must surely have to be out before the tour, or at least soon after it starts.

Plus, I'd want to people to know whats comin when Axl says "This is called Prostitute" or somethin. Instead of thousands of people literally just listening to it, I'm sure he'll want them singing along and enjoyin it.

Grimo.

R.

Instead of thousands of people literally just listening to it, I'm sure he'll want them singing along and enjoyin it.

not what happenned with november rain....

R.

Still look weird not havin "moderator" next to your avatar!

Grimo.

Edited by Grimo85

R.

Instead of thousands of people literally just listening to it, I'm sure he'll want them singing along and enjoyin it.

Meanin the crowd sat and listened to it when played live?

Grimo.

R.

Grimo.

no the crowd sang along and axl complained about bootlegs ruining the suprise

I expect CD to be released around the time of the tour or at least within a few months of the last date, Axl is spending a lot of time in NY.Sanctuary are in NY and he would want to be involved in everything relating to touring and releasing CD.Axl is sorting loose ends and promotion for CD as we speak< my opinion.

If they tour without CD then they better make it good because riots and no shows will bury GnR for good.

I expect CD to be released around the time of the tour or at least within a few months of the last date, Axl is spending a lot of time in NY.Sanctuary are in NY and he would want to be involved in everything relating to touring and releasing CD.Axl is sorting loose ends and promotion for CD as we speak< my opinion.

If they tour without CD then they better make it good because riots and no shows will bury GnR for good.

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

goab has a picture of a really hot woman's reproductive parts as an avatar again

ALL IS SAVE-ED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd say that's a pretty valid opinion. :book:

R.

Grimo.

no the crowd sang along and axl complained about bootlegs ruining the suprise

Ah right, got it the wrong way round there! Thats all the more reason to release CD before they tour. If Axl plays Prostitute at RIR, then it will probably be on the interent by the next show anyway,

Grimo.