Guns n roses in dublin

GlasgowGnR

hey i live in scotland and my tickets came through this morning reason i made new post is because i seen lotta people worried about not getting there's yet and when they will arrive and incase people didnt wanna read through 11 pages in the Dublin section!! so just to let you guys know they must be getting sent out now!

weird thing i thought on the tickets is it just says

Aiken promotions presents

Guns n roses

rds arena gates open at 5 bla bla doesnt say anything about support act or special guests

although does say no moshing or crowd surfing haha

rock n roll hope to see some of you in dublin for a wee jack or 2 !!

p.s ryan air are doing return flights for £35 from scotland arrive on thursday leave on the saturday!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey i live in scotland and my tickets came through this morning reason i made new post is because i seen lotta people worried about not getting there's yet and when they will arrive and incase people didnt wanna read through 11 pages in the Dublin section!! so just to let you guys know they must be getting sent out now!

weird thing i thought on the tickets is it just says

Aiken promotions presents

Guns n roses

rds arena gates open at 5 bla bla doesnt say anything about support act or special guests

although does say no moshing or crowd surfing haha

rock n roll hope to see some of you in dublin for a wee jack or 2 !!

p.s ryan air are doing return flights for £35 from scotland arrive on thursday leave on the saturday!

Thanks for lettting us know. Did you get them from ticketmaster I take it?

Im going from leeds with ryan air with my mate, its gonna be a good few days!

Hey you el sucko...i don't have the money to fly across the damn ocean over there...my friends who are huge buckethead and GNR fans are going. And i can't cause I'm stupid so Im going to Ozzfest and watch my favorite band play BLS. So yaaaaa! But BLS cant beat good old GNR!!!!!

ROCK ON YOU GUYS DRINK A BEER FOR ME!!!

Opie and Anthony, Opie and Anthony, Opie and Anthony...PARTY ROCK!!

This is from the official RDS site : The RDS has four main facilities: the Concert Hall with seating for up to 900, the Main Hall with a capacity of between 3,000 and 5,000 depending on seating arrangements, Simmonscourt Pavilion which seats up to 7,000 spectators and the RDS Stadium with a capacity of over 35,000.

In which hall will GNR play ?

Edited by Alan Niveen

Guest AxlRox
This from the official RDS site : The RDS has four main facilities: the Concert Hall with seating for up to 900, the Main Hall with a capacity of between 3,000 and 5,000 depending on seating arrangements, Simmonscourt Pavilion which seats up to 7,000 spectators and the RDS Stadium with a capacity of over 35,000.

In which hall will GNR play ?

35,000 place Id say!!!

3pm??? really?