Guns n roses in dublin

GlasgowGnR

This is from the official RDS site : The RDS has four main facilities: the Concert Hall with seating for up to 900, the Main Hall with a capacity of between 3,000 and 5,000 depending on seating arrangements, Simmonscourt Pavilion which seats up to 7,000 spectators and the RDS Stadium with a capacity of over 35,000.

In which hall will GNR play ?

I've done a search. GNR will play in the Main Hall (capacity between 3,000 and 5,000 depending on seating arrangements).

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AxlRox

This is from the official RDS site : The RDS has four main facilities: the Concert Hall with seating for up to 900, the Main Hall with a capacity of between 3,000 and 5,000 depending on seating arrangements, Simmonscourt Pavilion which seats up to 7,000 spectators and the RDS Stadium with a capacity of over 35,000.

I've done a search. GNR will play in the Main Hall (capacity between 3,000 and 5,000 depending on seating arrangements).

Are you joking? please tell me you are

:huh: My tickets say 'PITCH'

There's no pitch in a hall. It HAS to be the stadium

From RDS official site :

09/06/2006

Guns N' Roses Concert (With Special Guests Motley Crue) Main Arena

Contact Details Aiken Promotions,

418 Lisburn Road,

Belfast BT9 6GN.

Tickets go on sale 25th February at 9.00am.

Gate time 5.00pm

Tickets from Ticket Master telephone 081 8719300

Edited by Alan Niveen

Guest AxlRox

:huh: My tickets say 'PITCH'

There's no pitch in a hall. It HAS to be the stadium

Yeah exactly!!!

Could anyone tell me how long it took from the day you ordered your ticket till the day it came. If you ordered from ticketmaster please say aswell. I ordered mine on Thursday wondering how long it will take to come!

Please answer.

And the Eagles are on the same night too!!

That's more of the "mums and bummers" brigade there as well, then!

EDIT: My research shows me The Eagles are playing Saturday and Sunday, not Friday.

Edited by NormH

Just emailed the promoter ( office@aikenpromotions.com) to query about ticket sales as I was wondering if it would sell out, this is the response I got which is quite encouraging.

Hi Alistair,

We are not in any position to give out the amount of ticket sales for any of our shows. I can inform you that It is selling very well and we do predict that it will sell out some time before June 9th. So to avoid disappointment I would book your tickets soon.

Regards

Sinéad.

Just emailed the promoter ( office@aikenpromotions.com) to query about ticket sales as I was wondering if it would sell out, this is the response I got which is quite encouraging.

Hi Alistair,

We are not in any position to give out the amount of ticket sales for any of our shows. I can inform you that It is selling very well and we do predict that it will sell out some time before June 9th. So to avoid disappointment I would book your tickets soon.

Regards

Sinéad.

Ha typical, why is it anything involved with GNR is so slow to give out any info,

Why do I love this band again?? :rofl-lol:

Hey folks Im heading to dublin for the gigs, flying rynair from glasgow on the thursday and coming back on the saturday, not got the tickets yet ordered them through ticketmaster.ie a few weeks ago, still got no where to stay when i get there though lol.

Any 1 else heading to the gigs from Scotland?

rock1

Hey folks Im heading to dublin for the gigs, flying rynair from glasgow on the thursday and coming back on the saturday, not got the tickets yet ordered them through ticketmaster.ie a few weeks ago, still got no where to stay when i get there though lol.

Any 1 else heading to the gigs from Scotland?

rock1

Me, i am flying ryanair too so i might see ya... My tix have arrived though...It has struck me that.. I'm Going to see Guns N Roses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o:D

yeah my tickets have actually arrived 2, i told my m8 to text me as soon as they arrived but hadnt had any word back i texted him just a few mins ago the idiot says he has them! lol

they had better not cancel this time, had tickets for the secc gig in 2001 was gutted when it was scrapped

do u have a place to stay yet m8?

rock1

yeah my tickets have actually arrived 2, i told my m8 to text me as soon as they arrived but hadnt had any word back i texted him just a few mins ago the idiot says he has them! lol

they had better not cancel this time, had tickets for the secc gig in 2001 was gutted when it was scrapped

do u have a place to stay yet m8?

rock1

Yeah i do... booked into a hotel near the RDS, when you flyin?