Cover of NME Magazine

nocodeo3

if you look at the new cover of the nme, it says theres a review of CD. knowing nme, its probably just a rewview of the leaked tracks...

84nmecoverl1803068ij.jpg

PLUS!

Groo! Rock's most gruesome injuries!

Kurt dolls - ban this sick stunt?

Muse blast out of the studio predicting global catastrophe! Again!

Yeah Yeah Yeahs album and Guns'N'Roses new tracks reviewed

Courtney's Love-in with Dirty Pretty Things!

Revealed! How you'll be able to party all night at this year's Carling Weekend!

Andy Rourke on the Smiths reunion!

Source: http://www.nme.com/magazine

Edited by jack99

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not the album's review, just the leaked songs' one.

Would still be cool to see this. Is this a U.S. or Euro mag?

If they are doing Euro dates first then maybe Axl took his CD project over there on his last trip (Carrying it, of course, in that infamous metal box) and played it for a closed door press junket so they could start ramping in with reviews as the concerts are coming up....who knows... anyone have this yet? Scan in for us?

Edited by mcalldp

If they are doing Euro dates first then maybe Axl took his CD project over there on his last trip (Carrying it, of course, in that infamous metal box) and played it for a closed door press junket so they could start ramping in with reviews as the concerts are coming up....who knows... anyone have this yet? Scan in for us?

It's out tommorow.

Well I think I'll buy a copy on the way home, and if it is an album not a leak review, I will orgasm over it :)

Grimo.

Dude, you'll stick the bloody pages together and have to buy another one...

Is it out now?

Its a vicious cycle I know.

Grimo.

Sure. No one has heard the album yet, but still you think that Axl has let European journalists hear the album so they could write a review for it as the concerts are coming up. What a ridiculous theory. :rolleyes:

NME is a shitty magazine. Sort of the English version of Rolling Stone magazine. And no, they haven't reviewed the full album. There's no way that that magazine would be the first to review it. Think, people. Think.

Sure. No one has heard the album yet, but still you think that Axl has let European journalists hear the album so they could write a review for it as the concerts are coming up. What a ridiculous theory. :rolleyes:

NME is a shitty magazine. Sort of the English version of Rolling Stone magazine. And no, they haven't reviewed the full album. There's no way that that magazine would be the first to review it. Think, people. Think.

Yea I think journalists have usually been given first crack at listening to new material before public release. with public release seemingly around the corner and live dates scheduled, I do think it's possible that finished tracks could be circulated in a controlled way for press purposes, I mean if he's letting people at a night club in New York Listen to it.....I don't think that's a 'Ridiculous theory'. Doesn't mean its true but your response is close minded. :fuckyou:

Edited by mcalldp

Would be awesome if true, I will check tomorrow.

Though I don't know if NME would be Axl's first port of call, beings as in the 02 gig at London he said "NME owed him rent for living up his ass"

Ha ha ha, classic quote. I doubt it's more than comments on the leaks if this is some half baked rag but I still would not be shocked to see some of the first reviews of finished tracks come from Euro mags.