Axl has proven something to all of us

Guns N' Fucking Roses

by recently reading some statements and listening to quite a few people fuck about with axls writing techniques and tunes ive just realised that it was REALLY axl who made all the songs sounds perfect, sweet child of mine, awesome lyrics you couldnt just have the VR Singer saying " WOOOAH OH OH OH SWEET SPINE OF MIIINE" for that ridiculous axl wannabee dance THAT FUCKHEAD TRIES TO DO!

by listening to Better and IRS, it shows axl made the melodys sound awesome and made the gnr songs sound like GNR, TWAT sounds like classic gnr so it just proves to you, axl really didnt just lay back and sleep his ass off but he created the melodys into the riffs to make it sound good.

"the same mind that had to rely on its bandmates to write melodies and lyrics — who's the fraud now?""

Axl wrote sweet child o mine, november rain and locomotive by himself and its one of the top songs

SO FUCK YOU VR SINGER GUY (I DONT EVEN KNOW HIS NAME LOL)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Guns N' Fucking Roses

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet Child O' Mine:

Written by: "Sweet Child O' Mine" is credited to Guns N' Roses, but it was mainly written by Axl and Izzy. Axl wrote the music, while Izzy wrote the rhythm, with some contribution from Slash.

November Rain: written by Axl

Slash: I came up with most of the picking lines that go throughout the song when Axl was playing on a piano and I played it on acoustic. When we'd finally gotten an arrangement for "November Rain," years later I came up with a couple of new parts. When we went in the studio, I came up with most of those solos. The tail-end solo, that high-pitched thing, I came up with when Axl came up with the piano chords a long time ago. That and "Estranged" Axl's been kicking around for a while, and I've heard him screwing with little ideas on the piano for them. When I wrote the guitar, I wrote it quickly. If something doesn't inspire me right of the bat, it usually means I can't get into it.

Locomotive:

Written by: "Locomotive" was written by Axl and Slash

Not exactly Axl writing "by himself"

Edited by luvaxl4ever

Ok.... Ax will only prove himself once again with Chinese Democracy so lets wait...

EDIT lets just wait... these kind of coments dont matter until the CD is released...

Edited by Jmm

Sweet Child O' Mine:

Written by: "Sweet Child O' Mine" is credited to Guns N' Roses, but it was mainly written by Axl and Izzy. Axl wrote the music, while Izzy wrote the rhythm, with some contribution from Slash.

Slash: I came up with most of the picking lines that go throughout the song when Axl was playing on a piano and I played it on acoustic. When we'd finally gotten an arrangement for "November Rain," years later I came up with a couple of new parts. When we went in the studio, I came up with most of those solos. The tail-end solo, that high-pitched thing, I came up with when Axl came up with the piano chords a long time ago. That and "Estranged" Axl's been kicking around for a while, and I've heard him screwing with little ideas on the piano for them. When I wrote the guitar, I wrote it quickly. If something doesn't inspire me right of the bat, it usually means I can't get into it.

Locomotive:

Close enough...

by recently reading some statements and listening to quite a few people fuck about with axls writing techniques and tunes ive just realised that it was REALLY axl who made all the songs sounds perfect, sweet child of mine, awesome lyrics you couldnt just have the VR Singer saying " WOOOAH OH OH OH SWEET SPINE OF MIIINE" for that ridiculous axl wannabee dance THAT FUCKHEAD TRIES TO DO!

by listening to Better and IRS, it shows axl made the melodys sound awesome and made the gnr songs sound like GNR, TWAT sounds like classic gnr so it just proves to you, axl really didnt just lay back and sleep his ass off but he created the melodys into the riffs to make it sound good.

"the same mind that had to rely on its bandmates to write melodies and lyrics — who's the fraud now?""

Axl wrote sweet child o mine, november rain and locomotive by himself and its one of the top songs

SO FUCK YOU VR SINGER GUY (I DONT EVEN KNOW HIS NAME LOL)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No worries man.....FRAUD boy is threatened by Axls talent.... That's why he lashed out like an mentally challenged kid.........what does a little kid do when he gets threatened?...........EXACTLY! :rofl-lol:

When he tops >> "Better" << then he might be something worth to listening too!

Sweet Child O' Mine:

Locomotive:

Not exactly by himself? No,but not being uncreative or unoriginal either.

Not exactly by himself? No,but not being uncreative or unoriginal either.

No, he is very creative; but orig GNR was a collaboration, not just one person, and the original poster failed to acknowledge that. Those songs and the majority of their songs wouldn't sound remotely the same without Slash & Izzy.

Those songs and the majority of their songs wouldn't sound remotely the same without Slash & Izzy.

Thats such a bull shit comment,like i said before when i seen g n r in 02 it sounded just like the origional band....cut the shit :fuckyou:

Those songs and the majority of their songs wouldn't sound remotely the same without Slash & Izzy.

Thats such a bull shit comment,like i said before when i seen g n r in 02 it sounded just like the origional band....cut the shit :fuckyou:

God, you're stupid!! It's not about playing the stuff, it's about writing it.

AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! I FUCKED UP A QUOTE!! I'VE NEVER DONE THAT BEFORE!!! WÄÄÄÄ!!!!

Edited by Gnar

Yea, isn't that quite a mature response. :rolleyes:

FYI, I was speaking about the actual writing of the songs, not the performing of them.

Edited by luvaxl4ever

But it wasn't.

Edited by Alan Niveen

I remember reading once that Izzy actually wrote the lyrics to Don't Cry and Patience. And that Axl took song writing credits for a few songs that he didn't actually write.

Izzy wrote Patience.

Izzy wrote the music, Axl & Izzy wrote the lyrics for the orig Don't Cry. The alternate version lyrics were just Axl.

Yeah....sorry moreblack. i admit i fucked up there.....i don't agree with Van halen but your dead right about about AC/DC. but that replacement wouldn't have happened if Bon Scott been a little more carefull in the cumsumpsion of his drugs an alcohol. But you are correct