Alive vs Black vs Jeremy

krissirge

song battle  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

oooo...i'm gonna go with Jeremy, although I do like all the songs but who else writes a song about a kid who goes up in front of the class and shoots himself in the mouth? YOU CAN'T ERASE THIS FROM THE CHALKBOARD!

on the album I like deep the best....CAN'T TOUCH THE BOTTOM <----now that's depressing

thats the hardest question ive ever had to answer on this forum :question:

i love black' but i love alive aswell' i just happened to be listening to ten as i read this

it depends what mood i'm in,

both tracks kick mayjor ass, jeremy is a top track but not in the other two's league

ive just ordered pearl jams rear veiw mirror greatest hits album off ebay, really looking forward to blasting it

you can listen to it here

http://www.danceage.com/listen/595-Pearl-Jam.php

scroll down & click show albums playlist '

then click listen now in hi-fi

when media player opens you will get a pop up on the left of your screen, just click NO, you'll have to do that on every song to get em to play

its a top album,please listen to it'you wont regret it :)

in answer to the question, i'll go with BLACK

I think that Pearl Jam are an underrated american band......out of those 3 songs....my fav would probably be Jeremy.....but i still like Alive....Black is kinda boring anyway......they're a grunge band and they should stick to grunge songs and not try to be all ballady even though Last Kiss is a mad song.....yeah...

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789
I think that Pearl Jam are an underrated american band......out of those 3 songs....my fav would probably be Jeremy.....but i still like Alive....Black is kinda boring anyway......they're a grunge band and they should stick to grunge songs and not try to be all ballady even though Last Kiss is a mad song.....yeah...

Underrated, good joke.

Black

ive just ordered pearl jams rear veiw mirror greatest hits album off ebay, really looking forward to blasting it

That is a really good greatest hits album. Good choice. You won't be dissapointed. Of course you said you can listen to it at that website so I guess you already know how good it is.

Black

That is a really good greatest hits album. Good choice. You won't be dissapointed. Of course you said you can listen to it at that website so I guess you already know how good it is.

yes i know how good it is' but my pc speakers are faulty' only one of them works,

so i'm only listening to it in shit quality' the guy's posting it tomorrow so then i'll check it out on my panasonic sytem, i wonder if my neighbours will like it aswell? :lol: