Alive vs Black vs Jeremy

krissirge

song battle  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

well they dont seem to get much publicity' perhaps they dont want it

I think that is due largely to the fact that they totally hate Ticketmaster and Clearchannel, and do everything they can to avoid using their services. Ticketmaster and Clearchannel are the two biggest names in music and concert promotion, so the lack of publicity is probably stemming from that.

Oh I better pick a song...ummm..errr...why do I have to choooooose :).....I'll go with Jeremy > Black > Alive.

Edited by Ant

Do you actually own any of PJ's albums, lawrence?

yes ive got ten & VS but my brother stole it off me :D ive also got live touring band 2000 dvd

if i didn't have any albums how would i be able to comment in this thread :anger:

i'm 33 'not a teenager you know' i was alive when gnr & all the other bands came onto the scene'

i see no need for your attack on me in this thread- GET A FUCKIN LIFE

Overreact much? It was a fairly simple question.

Thanks for the threatening PM, btw. :lol: You're a very strange 33yr old.

I don't own PJ's greatest hits because I've got all their albums. The fact that you had it on order (and were listening to some of their stuff on-line) seemed to indicate to me that you didn't have any of their albums. I couldn't work out why you were saying you were such a big fan, if that was the case.

Overreact much? It was a fairly simple question.

Thanks for the threatening PM, btw. :lol: You're a very strange 33yr old.

I don't own PJ's greatest hits because I've got all their albums. The fact that you had it on order (and were listening to some of their stuff on-line) seemed to indicate to me that you didn't have any of their albums. I couldn't work out why you were saying you were such a big fan, if that was the case.

the pm wasn't threatening' i said i'd replied to your attack on me' so i could get your next instalment

actualy your question was sarcastic not simple

the reason i was listening online is because i was searching for pj mp3's so i could download them to my phone' please get all your facts before you jump in at the deep end' i also like the way you waited for me to log off before you made this post above; or is your brain that slow?

yes i'm older & was alive at the time' not an itch in my dads ball sack

get it i was ALIVE

i hope someday you have a beautifle life

i have nothing else to say to YOU on this matter

so leave me the fuck alone

Edited by lawrence

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

All this argument over Pearl Jam?

:huh:

no this argument is over dead flower trying to make out that i'm a pretend fan

Of Pearl Jam.

:huh: