Scotts letter to AXL removed

Vadin

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is scotts letter to axl removed from the official Velvet Revolver website?

Dont they stand for his opinion or what?

scott is a tosser'he's probably done them more harm than good' i would definetely say that axl was telling the truth ( i never doubted him anyway)

Interesting.. It's been remove from the Official site and also the fan site where it was originally posted.

Maybe we'll see an open apology letter from Scott now....? :rolleyes:

Seriously, I hope Slash will speak soon and clear things up so both bands can continue working with their albums.

Nice. Still waiting for the forthcoming Slash statment, maybe they took it down as Slash is about to put up his own official word on the subject. Watch the VR site.

The only statement Slash needs to make is with his Les Paul, beside Axl kicking out the jams as was always meant to be. That's what every true fan wants, and by the sounds of it this could be on the cards judging by some of the rumors floating about right now. rock1

With regard to Scotty Weiland. YES he was outta line flappin his yap in an open letter to Axl, but this guy is certainly a great front man and a good songwriter/lyricist too. Some of you kids would do well to suck up your immature hating and go check out some of the great music he put out with Stone Temple Pilots. The sophomore album PURPLE is an all-time classic. rock3

Nice. Still waiting for the forthcoming Slash statment, maybe they took it down as Slash is about to put up his own official word on the subject. Watch the VR site.

The only statement Slash needs to make is with his Les Paul, beside Axl kicking out the jams as was always meant to be. That's what every true fan wants, and by the sounds of it this could be on the cards judging by some of the rumors floating about right now. rock1

With regard to Scotty Weiland. YES he was outta line flappin his yap in an open letter to Axl, but this guy is certainly a great front man and a good songwriter/lyricist too. Some of you kids would do well to suck up your immature hating and go check out some of the great music he put out with Stone Temple Pilots. The sophomore album PURPLE is an all-time classic. rock3

hey noobie.. i know you are still new here and don't really know much, but its not gonna happen. Axl and the band are fine as it is.

I do agree on Purple, and Core was good too.. but you can't compare the two singers, completely different leagues.

hey noobie.. i know you are still new here and don't really know much, but its not gonna happen. Axl and the band are fine as it is.

Noobie? Says the kid who's been into G'n'R for what 5 years outta twenty? How do you actually KNOW this kid? Are you involved with Axl, Slash or the band management???????

How can the band be fine as they have NO confirmed lead guitar player... newsflash:- Buckethead left.

I do agree on Purple, and Core was good too.. but you can't compare the two singers, completely different leagues.

Actually as a FRONTMAN Axl is better, but as a SINGER I would say Scotty has the better voice. I dig them both but that's the reality. Axl sounds like a squawking parrot sometimes, i'd hate to be mixing him on solo in the studio :shocked: Go take a listen to 'Oh My God' or 'Garden of Eden' for example then get back to me. :rolleyes:

Edited by Original Gunner

How do you actually KNOW this kid? Are you involved with Axl Slash or the band management?

How can the band be fine as they have NO confirmed lead guitar player... newsflash:- Buckethead left.

Robin Finck is the lead guitar player. If you knew anything about the 2002 tour, you would know that Finck actually played more solos than Bucket did :book:

Actually as a FRONTMAN Axl is better, but as a SINGER I would say Scotty has the better voice. I dig them both but that's the reality. Axl sounds like a squawking parrot sometimes, i'd hate to be mixing him on solo in the studio :shocked: Go take a listen to 'Oh My God' or 'Garden of Eden' for example then get back to me. :rolleyes:

Scott doesn't have nearly as wide a range as Axl does vocally. Anything Scott can do, Axl can do.. But Scott can't pull off everything Axl does. Theres only a couple old GNR songs Scott can actually kinda sing.

and i think axl's voice kicks ass on 'oh my god'