Axl Rose was dancing with James Blunt in NY Stereo Club

slääsh

moc.ta1ps

Axl In Stereo Again Print E-mail

Written by Administrator

Thursday, 16 March 2006

Axl Rose was seen again at Stereo nightclub on Tuesday night.

The New York Daily News reports that he was seen partying with Seth Myers and James Blunt.

Last Updated ( Thursday, 16 March 2006 )

party on !

James blunt :shocked: lol, My mother is listening to the music of James Blunt and she thought HUH?? :laugh:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James Blunt's music is awful :book:

R.

I disagree strongly. His album is excellent and he is a very talented singer.

On topic, saying Axl was dancing with James Blunt sounds intensley gay. You don't need to dance with someone to party with someone :rolleyes:

Maybe it's just me, but I'd be more excited to hear he was partying with some of his own bandmates.

Good point. Wheres the rest of GNR? What are they actually doin?

Grimo.

They are busy bonding and getting set to record the next Velvet Revolver record. :rofl-lol:

You should go post that trash in the VR section then

One of my friends bought a James Blunt CD recently. I had never heard of the guy myself...

Anyways, my friend is like "Dude just listen to him, he's good", so going against my better judgement I take a listen.

Quickly I ejected the CD, and scolded my friend, saying "What the hell has gotten into you!?".

Blunt's "Your Beautiful" song, is horrid. I could make a better song in five minutes, with a class of 1st graders.

That's not to say that Blunt isn't a cool guy, it's good to see Axl hanging out and partying. I'm just saying Blunt's music is trash.

this would explain the contact incident more...

the dj plays "you're beautiful", then a guy gets so disgusted he just had to randomly spit at that moment and it happened to land in axl's eye

then, axl is like "wtf omg my teh contact!" and he storms out...taking out marbury in the process

this would explain the contact incident more...

the dj plays "you're beautiful", then a guy gets so disgusted he just had to randomly spit at that moment and it happened to land in axl's eye

then, axl is like "wtf omg my teh contact!" and he storms out...taking out marbury in the process

Doesnt explain it too me.

R.

On topic, saying Axl was dancing with James Blunt sounds intensley gay. You don't need to dance with someone to party with someone :rolleyes:

:rofl-lol:

R.

:rofl-lol:

Axl's not gay. Axl was just having fun with his friend. And its nice too see Axl happy.

Maybe it's just me, but I'd be more excited to hear he was partying with some of his own bandmates.

Good point. Wheres the rest of GNR? What are they actually doin?

Grimo.

They are busy bonding and getting set to record the next Velvet Revolver record. :rofl-lol:

yea the in a band where slash bashes the fuck out of the rest of the bandmates. But it would be nicee to see a band oic now and then of them all together.