Axl Rose was dancing with James Blunt in NY Stereo Club

slääsh

try google you lazy fuck! Only joking... to summarise he's a whiney posh boy that mum's like.

LP

he used to be in the army right? :book:

He went to University and studied Aerospace Manufacturing Engineering and Sociology, spending most lectures asleep on the floor at the back. In much the same way, he ended up in the army. In essence, one day he was sleeping off a hangover at the back of a sociology lecture hall and the next thing he knew he was in Kosovo with a gun and a guitar strapped to the side of a tank, wondering who he could possibly sleep with to get out of this war. To break up the super attenuated monotony, James would sometimes stroll through Serb villages wearing an East German cap singing, “All we are saying is give peace a chance”. “We were peace-keepers at that point,” he explained, shrugging helplessly.

cool dude :)

Edited by Argentina Roses

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that song "goodbye my lover" is so depressing !! makes me think about my Ex :( I can't listen to that song anymore I have to turn it off.

i hate that song!, after one listen it gets boring quick!, his voice really shits me.