Just a Little Patience....

Sweetest_Child

May 27 - Lisbon, POR @ Rock In Rio (Lisbon)

May 28 - Madrid, SPA @ TBA

Jun. 3-4 - Milan, ITA @ Gods of Metal

Jun. 3-6 - Nürburgring, GER @ Rock am Ring

Jun. 09 - Dublin, IRE @ RDS Arena

Jun. 11 - Donington, UK @ Download

Jun. 13 - Prague, CZR @ Sazka Arena

Jun. 15 - Warsaw, POL @ Legia Stadium

Jun. 17 - Pannonia Fields, AUT @ Nova Rock

Jun. 20 - Paris, FRA @ Palais Omnisports de Paris-Bercy

Jun. 24 - Dessel, BEL @ Graspop Metal Meeting

Jun. 26 - Stockholm, SWE @ Globen

Jun. 28 - Oslo, NOR @ Spektrum

Jun. 29 - Roskilde, DEN @ Roskilde Festival

Jul. 05 - Helsinki, FIN @ Hartwall Arena

Jul. 06 - Helsinki, FIN @ Hartwall Arena

look at all these Gigs, although some of them are not confirmed, its apparent that axl is about to unleash Chinese Democ, think about it, no statement of all this being false, its on guys, just gotta hang in for a few more months, we need a little patience.. all those who think other wise.. u have no point being on this board..

Chinese Democracy is about to start...

Hmmmm, now where have I seen a bunch of tour dates before without an album....

1.20.91 - 8.31.91?

Ooooh, so close, but no, not the answer I was thinking of.

But still, it's right ;)
Problem is, back in '91 GnR fans hadn't been waiting over a decade already for new music from their favorite band.
Lucky people, huh?

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789
look at all these Gigs, although some of them are not confirmed, its apparent that axl is about to unleash Chinese Democ, think about it, no statement of all this being false, its on guys, just gotta hang in for a few more months, we need a little patience.. all those who think other wise.. u have no point being on this board..

There were more dates in 2002.

Edited by Ohdistortedsmile1789

look man if you don't want people to bash new guns and axl why give them the fucking gun? there was more dates in 2002!, don't set your self up.

he said you will hear music, that does not mean an album.

FUCKIN SHOULD DO THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway, ill be happy just to see them live this year, sure wel here more about the album druing the shows if he actually does them and if it aint released beforehand (Got a feeling it wont be, just a gut feeling, hope im wrong)

Edited by bangit

DUDE LITLE PATIENCE...WHAT ABOUT 12 zears of patience :) plus people were saying the same shit in 2002 when hi did US tour...so do not get your hopes up

Haha. You people really think that after one failed tour without an album that Axl would just repeat that and wait another ten years? Give me a break. Axl may have fucked up in 2002, but he isn't going to do it again. Secondly, fans in 91 may not have been waiting for a decade for another album, but considering an album like Appetite had just been released, I think anyone could have waited 10 years after that was released. Quit bitching and look at these tour dates as a positive thing.

Haha. You people really think that after one failed tour without an album that Axl would just repeat that and wait another ten years? Give me a break. Axl may have fucked up in 2002, but he isn't going to do it again. Secondly, fans in 91 may not have been waiting for a decade for another album, but considering an album like Appetite had just been released, I think anyone could have waited 10 years after that was released. Quit bitching and look at these tour dates as a positive thing.

I agree we won't see a tour without an album to back it up. They'd be completely nuts to do that again. Couple these shows with the leaks and Axl sightings, and also what Slash said about the album, and it's obvious things are moving.

Edited by KBear

I agree we won't see a tour without an album to back it up. They'd be completely nuts to do that again. Couple these shows with the leaks and Axl sightings, and also what Slash said about the album, and it's obvious things are moving.

I agree as well,but what happens after these shows? An album release? What happens if that's not the case. Surely like you pointed out they will not do another World Tour without an album,so will it be more waiting?

Edited by F*ck Fear

I agree as well,but what happens after these shows? An album release? What happens if that's not the case. Surely like you pointed out they will not do another World Tour without an album,so will it be more waiting?

Time will tell...

i like this guy, lol.. he said what i wanted to :krider:

Time will tell...

Your right it will. And I'm hoping Axl prooves himself to Clear Channel so he can get his ass back to Canada to put on another stunning show.

Time will tell...

Your right it will. And I'm hoping Axl prooves himself to Clear Channel so he can get his ass back to Canada to put on another stunning show.

I think he'll do it this time dude rock3 I was lucky enough to see them in 02 so I consider myself pretty lucky. Everyone says they haven't gotten anything from GNR in the last 10 whatever years.. but I got the best musical night of my life.

Time will tell...

I think he'll do it this time dude rock3 I was lucky enough to see them in 02 so I consider myself pretty lucky. Everyone says they haven't gotten anything from GNR in the last 10 whatever years.. but I got the best musical night of my life.

Where in '02 did you see them. I was at the Toronto gig.

I have a feeling this time is the real thing as well,but it's hard to tell when nothing has happened so far(meaning none of the gigs have even been played yet etc).