Rhiad & the Bedouins

jrockstr

Does anyone know what "Rhiad & the Bedouins" means? I'm sure this has been posted countess times and I'm sure it's misspelled. BUT I couldn't find any posts regarding this; so with that said does anyone know?

rock3 Rox on,

Jesse

Edited by jrockstr

i'm not sure about the whole song and shit

it's my fave of all the new songs

riyadh is the captial city is saudi arabia and a bedouin is like a sand / desert person. i think riyadh the city is named after a person, so it might be a nod to the ancient arabs who settled saudi arabia.

i'm not sure about the whole song and shit

it's my fave of all the new songs

riyadh is the captial city is saudi arabia and a bedouin is like a sand / desert person. i think riyadh the city is named after a person, so it might be a nod to the ancient arabs who settled saudi arabia.

Highly underrated song!

I think Rhiad And The Bedouins could be a two front related song...about his band mates and his battle with them and some prejudiced comparison between Saudis and terrorists ( ? ). It seems a political song from my point of view.

Sorry I forgot to add in that I mean about his old band mates, and that the misspell of Riyadh as Rhiad could be a deliberate thing.

It has an Immigrant Song like feel to it but lyrics are just deranged blabbering... Don't really like the lyrics. Cool song, if some force added to singing occurs...

take time and try and work out what he means, don't just pass it off as blabbering because the meaning doesn't smack you in the face first time around!.

Yeah but the words aren't very well chosen. Just rambling. I can find a lot of meanings in the song but still I find the words lacking style.

I think Axl should keep with the style of lyrics he's always written. Find great expressions on simple things like love and hate.