Angry Chair vs Would vs Them Bones

krissirge

sonh battle  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Would? > Them Bones > Angry Chair.

I like some of their other songs just as much if not more than Them Bones and Angry Chair: Dirt, Down in a Hole, and Junkhead for instance. Would is my favorite though.

I gotta say AIC with only Jerry on vocals is going to sound pretty crumby come summertime.

Edited by Ant

I voted for Would? my favorite AIC song I never get tired of it Laynes vocals are amazing.

Angry Chair is great to my third favorite song on Dirt secound being Rooster another song were Laynes vocals leave me in amazment. :o

Im not the biggest fan of Them Bones I prefer most of the other songs on Dirt cause its just to short which pisses me off it doesnt even reach 3 minutes but its still a great song. rock3

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

Wow, I'm the only one who voted for Them Bones. Awesome headbanger.

We are all suckers for a sad song.

Indeed, as I am as well, but I just think Them Bones is so killer. My favorite AIC song by far though is Don't Follow.

I might have voted for "Them Bones" over "Angry Chair", might have.

My favorite is probably something on tripod.

This poll drove me to pop tripod in, thank you.

They were so much more mature as songwriters on this album, I think it kicks Dirt's ass.

They were so much more mature as songwriters on this album, I think it kicks Dirt's ass.

It's a great album, but I'd take Dirt & Jar of Flies every time.

Don't like the production of the album, with Layne's vocals double tracked on most stuff. The distortion of his voice in Grind detracts for an otherwise gnarly tune, imo.

But, man, there are still some killer tracks. Again, Sludge Factory, Shame in You, Frogs are all great. Heaven Beside You, despite being a bit repetitive, is beautiful.

It's a great album, but I'd take Dirt & Jar of Flies every time.

Don't like the production of the album, with Layne's vocals double tracked on most stuff. The distortion of his voice in Grind detracts for an otherwise gnarly tune, imo.

But, man, there are still some killer tracks. Again, Sludge Factory, Shame in You, Frogs are all great. Heaven Beside You, despite being a bit repetitive, is beautiful.

Having just listened to it, I think the production is a strong point, it has a consistent tone, it's ramshackle and sort of timeless. Layne's weakened vocals result in more harmonies, harmonies more beautiful and complex than on previous albums. It's a more solid album than Dirt to me.