Why is Axl spending so much time in NYC???

captaint

Is he mixing the album... or maybe mastering it in the Big Apple?

Maybe he is just hanging out with Merck and 4tus - they both live there.

would the band be rehearsing in NY ??? I would think they would rehearse in LA.

Maybe he owns a place/home in NY.

Thoughts?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It just seems so strange that after more than a decade of almost complete seclusion (not including a few brief tours and maybe at most once a year appearances in places) he has been photographed or talked about at least once or twice a week for well over a month in the same city. I mean, something has obviously changed as far as I'm concerned for him to be out and about for so long. Hopefully, that something is the fact that CD is finished, but he did tell us in January that they're not totally done with the tracks (possibly, he could be finishing up those tracks by mixing, etc., and I hope this is the case). Either way, I think it's great news that he's out, because that should mean that CD is finished or is getting there at least.

i think he is showing his face to get some media attention.this is the year of a release from GNR and anyone who doesn't see it coming is a dicknose.Do you actually think he left his home once or twice a year for the last decade?I'm sure he was out partying constantly ,he just wasn't going to big media outlets like he is now to-guess what-get in the spotlight

Give it up!

After working so hard in making this album for you people to listen to, Axl needs a break FFS!

He has worked his fingers to the bone to let you hear music, proper music, and he is criticised for taking a moment to kick back and relax?

Axl is in NY for all the right reasons. First, he needs to get use to being in the spot light again. If he hid until the release of the record and the start of his gig’s, he might collapse again. He is gradually getting back into the spot light. By the time we see the album (soon), he will be in full PR swing and be knockin em down. By the time he hits Europe his head will be straight and he will be ready to introduce the world to GNR once more.