Why is Axl spending so much time in NYC???

captaint

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My personal thoughts are as follows: 1) He is mastering the album. 2) He is getting himself back in the spotlight in preparation for a new release. 3) He's filming a music video for the first single. Of course he could just be enjoying the nightlife and his new hair. Perhaps he is waiting for the perfect photo opportunity where he can be snapped stroking his beard and looking thoughtful. :laugh:

Because Scott isnt There?

thats a good point.. who would want to be anywhere near a thing like scott

most likely he's just making hype.. get Gnr back in the spotlight if he's seen with people who grace magazine covers now.. he'll be back in the direct spotlight. as for lindsay.. what is there to say.. maybe he's finding a new hair stylist... that would be a good breakthrough

How about my idea. NYC one of the worlds biggest places to go to. Mabey when their air GnR new music video on some show like VH1 or what ever hes going to be their and answear some questions. He could be shooting or getting stuff for the video too. NYC is a good place to go. As for Lindsay, he might be hanging with her to get more of the younger crowed to get some intrest in the new GnR...Pubplicity is one of the key things to get people back into the band. I mean their could be alot of theors out their. We will have to wait and find out. But i think its a good thing that hes in NYC...

Hanging out with Madison of course :)

..and what's so funny about that?...

Yeah, what's so funny!? I grew up in NY, and I'd hang with her anytime, as she seems cool by me. I'd be worried she might move my conversation into other forums as I spoke, but that aside...

No, Rage probably meant no sarcasm anyway, no harm intended, I'd guess. Aside from album work, mastering still my guess, NYC is the best city on the globe to hang in. I hear Paris is like NY in many ways, but I have not been over there, so I'll stick with NYC. It's air is rich with it's artistic history, it's hipness transcends all trends, it is a haven for bohemian and yuppie alike. If you haven't been, go before you die, and stay for a week. Then go out to the island and hit the ocean.

Edited by axlskAmpf

• 2 weeks later...

I think its getting Mastered there. But Maybe he has moved there or something. Who knows? he should move to Australia. And ask me to join the band.

I talk alot of shit

What could he be doing in new york still? it's been over a month, hasn't it? Is he going to sanctuary? are they mixing the album in new york? what's the deal?

(thanks for moving my last thread whoever did that)

Told you I reported it.......don't fuck with Warchild......aka Sterling Syd

He's um, spending some time in New York... just like you asked. Turn your question into a statement like, "Why is Axl still in NY?" and make it "Axl is still in New York." There's nothing mythical about what he does outside of music... so why does everyone make it seem so?

I do love Axl though.