Axl back in bars

PopcornAdler

Excuse the spelling....

The other morning Lenny Kravits, Sting, Lars Ulric, Lindsy Lowhan, Kid Rock and Axl were all haning out at a local Bar in New York. I was informed at 7 am and they were just starting to "feel it" even though they were there most the night. But this time Axl was drinking Patrone

Axl is deffintly getting himself back into the rock start mood. Soon Slash will join and they will realize that they are the same old white trash rockers that they used to be at age 19.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kim if you can get in this bar then yes you can talk to Axl. Its a very layed back place and people are very chill and willing to talk to anybody. Oh ya Axl was talking everybodies ear off, Except Lindsy she was to busy blowing lines and running the DJ booth..

I wonder what Axl's drinking tonight. And does he go too the same bar all of the time? Mayble Axl stays all night and talks too anyone that talks too him. And what would Axl do if I try talking too him at a bar.
he would probobly talk 2 u....or somthin

Kim if you can get in this bar then yes you can talk to Axl. Its a very layed back place and people are very chill and willing to talk to anybody. Oh ya Axl was talking everybodies ear off, Except Lindsy she was to busy blowing lines and running the DJ booth..

Do you go too that place? It says like a nice place. Sounds like i wont have too dress up since its lay back. I could just wear jeans and a sweat shirt then. So Axl talks everyone's ear off. Good I wont be brothering him by talking too him. Mayble I could dance with him. Is it hard too get in?

Excuse the spelling....

The other morning Lenny Kravits, Sting, Lars Ulric, Lindsy Lowhan, Kid Rock and Axl were all haning out at a local Bar in New York. I was informed at 7 am and they were just starting to "feel it" even though they were there most the night. But this time Axl was drinking Patrone

Axl is deffintly getting himself back into the rock start mood. Soon Slash will join and they will realize that they are the same old white trash rockers that they used to be at age 19.

how did you find out about this...

Do you go too that place? It says like a nice place. Sounds like i wont have too dress up since its lay back. I could just wear jeans and a sweat shirt then. So Axl talks everyone's ear off. Good I wont be brothering him by talking too him. Mayble I could dance with him. Is it hard too get in?

Girlfriend - just make sure you don't gleek when your talkin' or you'll have to live with the fact that Axl ran away...Oh, the one that got away...

On a side note - I was thinking about the 'Eye Attack', maybe he'll do an album called in quotes "The Eye Incident". But seriously, I think his reaction was because he felt vulnerable. He has made mention in the past that he has issues with feeling vulnerable. This would make perfect sence of his reaction to that.

Oh and I'll go with you to that club. We'll corner him! :wub:

I wont want Axl too ran away from me. I dont gleek when I talk. I still dont get what's wrong with what i wrote.

Soon Slash will join and they will realize that they are the same old white trash rockers that they used to be at age 19.

A ) I doubt that.

B ) I wouldn't exactly call Slash 'white' trash

too bad this thread doesn't have a source...

This was posted a while back under a different title. It was taken from the NY Post.

Edited by adnan

... Do you go too that place? It says like a nice place. Sounds like i wont have too dress up since its lay back. I could just wear jeans and a sweat shirt then. So Axl talks everyone's ear off. Good I wont be brothering him by talking too him. Mayble I could dance with him. Is it hard too get in?

Laid back? I don't think so.

B-8 is a trendy club. If you're not a big-name actor or singer, then you should at least dress and act like you're one if you want to get in. It's the velvet-rope entrance, so attitude is everything. Just a suggestion.

You're not going to get into one of these bars unless you have some serious cash and have your shit together. That's why Axl goes there. Sometimes he runs into some "trash with cash" that gets spittle on his contacts, but for the most part, it's people that think they're too good to bother him too much.

Ah, there is nothing wrong with what you wrote. I was just joking around. Everyone knows a man gleeked on him. And I would love to have the guts to go to a bar that Axl goes to, and actually get to meet him. Now, wouldn't that be cool. I guess the question I would ask would be "So, do you like Spagetti?" :drevil:

Q - What's the one question you would ask, given the chance?

Sure I like spagetti and I like the ablum.

What would I ask Axl. Do you wanna dance? Or can I join you (sat by you) Or can I huge you? I didnt get your jokes the other night. Oh will.

... Do you go too that place? It says like a nice place. Sounds like i wont have too dress up since its lay back. I could just wear jeans and a sweat shirt then. So Axl talks everyone's ear off. Good I wont be brothering him by talking too him. Mayble I could dance with him. Is it hard too get in?

B-8 is a trendy club. If you're not a big-name actor or singer, then you should at least dress and act like you're one if you want to get in. It's the velvet-rope entrance, so attitude is everything. Just a suggestion.

Sameone said its laid back here. I never been there. I would love too get there. Sure I could dress and act like I'm a big name singer. That's not hard too do.

Excuse the spelling....

Im not too sure that going to bars will change much, its not like the first time hes been to a bar since the 90's. "Yeah, I think I'll go to the bar tonight so I can get closer to haveing a chance to hang out with Slash."

But it would be pretty sweet...

Sameone said its laid back here. I never been there. I would love too get there. Sure I could dress and act like I'm a big name singer. That's not hard too do.

Jeans and a sweat shirt ??? :lol:

Ha, don't get out much do you?

You're going to a New York City club, not cleaning out the garage...

Axl and Kid Rock yeeeees! rock3rock3

good for you Axl! ;)

Agreed. Probably 2 of the coolest guys ever. History of Rock is a great album! rock1 It doesn't surprise me that Lyndsey Lohan is ''blowing lines'' - She thinks she is something special. I'd shag her :unsure:

Popcorn, why didn't you go into that bar, get right up in Axl's face, and demand you and your wife's money back from the show he had you thrown out of?

lol. Yes Popcorn, let me know when you plan to do that, and I'll tag along.

This would be one conversation I wouldn't want to miss. :lol:

Jeans and a sweat shirt ??? :lol:

Ha, don't get out much do you?

You're going to a New York City club, not cleaning out the garage...

:rofl-lol:

Now, that was funny - and very true!

But I shouldn't laugh. Kimberly is probably young and isn't familiar with the NYC scene - or at least the way the trendy clubs work. If you want to get by the velvet ropes Kimberly, you definitely have to dress and act the part -- show some attitude - and be friendly to the guys at the door.