3rd Reference To GNR On Official NIN Site

Rebel Yell

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully bucket is joining NIN. Might spice up thei next album cos the last one was pretty much yawn city.

Trent Reznor is NIN.

He does 95% of everything on all the records. At least.

If Buckethead was to join it would be as a member of Trent's touring band.

And to be honest, Buckethead's style doesn't fit NIN's music.

I really do not understand why people are getting upset about the pics. for all we know this is inot a bad thing unless I hear nin say hey guns n roses suck's we hate them ect then I think they are just having some fun. I like nin music. People on here who say there music sucks well then your music taste is small and probly pathetic. Chinese Democracy 2006 rock1

Trent did say something, but it's gone now.

[03_18_2006]

Well, I lost the bet to Rob... I was SURE you people would have found the secret in the 3_16_06 picture INSTANTLY. You've all let me down.

Rob is thier photography, art, and website person, not Robin Finck. ;)

I'M SORRY TRENT. :( :cries like a baby:

:ph34r:

Yes, Trent seems to have deleted the message now. Not sure why. :unsure:

Maybe he didn't realize we did get the "secret" -- but he didn't notice because we didn't create a separate thread about it. We just combined it with the 2nd pic thread over at the Spiral. *shrugs* .. Who knows.

Trent is awesome though. Messing with fans' heads by photoshoppining his pics is his way of reaching out to fans. And when he thinks they missed it, he yells at them. :lol: Gotta love the guy. .... I hope Axl does something like this when - and if - the official site ever gets up.

Thats pretty funny, I would of never thought NIN would be referancing GNR, goes to show how powerful a badn they were. Doesn't bother me though, as long as Trent doesn't get carried away and starts wearing kilts and baseball catchers chest pads.

Its strange that all the connections GNR and NIN have

Like Trent is working with Saul Williams and correct me if i am wrong but didn't Saul work with buckethead on a song for Saw II.... i think it was called three fingers.

NIN.com has a new picture up... and I'm happy to say the ass-shot on this one is much more attractive. :lol::ph34r:

I don't see anything this time though... maybe I'm just too distracted... :ph34r:

I have to agree. :wub:

It's hard to notice the rest of the pic. He's too damned distracting. :lol: j/k

I really wish he'd grow his hair back though.

Does anyone see a GNR reference in this pic?

3_19_06.jpg

Who spotted bucket in that pic?!? I wouldnt have seen that for the life of me. Maybe it was just a guy dressed up as Buckethead, not Buckethead himself... :blink:

Im really confused by all this. My head hurts :(

Grimo.

An older picture, but, has gone unnoticed. Does nobody see the GNR subliminal here. The painting on the wall of the roses, surely could be referring to Guns N Roses. Slash & Duff are no longer part of the group, meaning The guns are gone, just Roses now. Might not even be that deep, just another pic with Roses in it.

Your thoughts?

3_04_06.jpg

An older picture, but, has gone unnoticed. Does nobody see the GNR subliminal here. The painting on the wall of the roses, surely could be referring to Guns N Roses. Slash & Duff are no longer part of the group, meaning The guns are gone, just Roses now. Might not even be that deep, just another pic with Roses in it.

Your thoughts?

3_04_06.jpg

If you take a CLOSER look to that dog necless...THE DOG WEARS A CHINESE DEMOCRACY STAR like AXL HAD IN RIR!!! :lol:

Edited by WiLLy"The Kid"

Your thoughts?

3_04_06.jpg

Now everyones lookin for GNR mentions in every NIN pic! Dont think theres much in this one though.

Grimo.

Yet another band in desperate need of attention and promotion. This is as pathetic as writing joke songs about Axl or trying to use "Chinese Democracy" as album name.... :sleeper:

Sorry, but NIN does not need any attention/promotion. They haven't been in hiding for 10 years. GnR needs the attention/promotion. They're doing this either for humor or........ who knows? Not for attention, that's for sure.