"New Guns N' Roses' Album Out Next Month"

dustindmnd2

Hey guys,

Found this posted on another site. I don't know this radio station, but for your reading pleasure:

http://www.keener1049.com/script/headline_...Rock&feed_id=25

New Guns N' Roses' Album Out Next Month

Legendary rockers Guns N' Roses will release their first album in 13 years next month when the long awaited 'Chinese Democracy' finally hits store shelves.

The LP has been more than a decade in the making after a series of postponements and production problems.

The band last released new material in 1993 with their covers album 'The Spaghetti Incident.'

Frontman Axl Rose has promised fans a more "complex" record and hinted at festival appearances this summer.

The new album contains 13 tracks with titles including "Better, There Was A Time" and "The Blues."

Hey guys,

Found this posted on another site. I don't know this radio station, but for your reading pleasure:

Legendary rockers Guns N' Roses will release their first album in 13 years next month when the long awaited 'Chinese Democracy' finally hits store shelves.

The LP has been more than a decade in the making after a series of postponements and production problems.

The band last released new material in 1993 with their covers album 'The Spaghetti Incident.'

Frontman Axl Rose has promised fans a more "complex" record and hinted at festival appearances this summer.

The new album contains 13 tracks with titles including "Better, There Was A Time" and "The Blues."

I don't have the impression that this article is very reliable.

Until I don't see an official statement everything is a rumour to me.

mr.Q

Edited by mr.Q

Hey guys,

I don't have the impression that this article is very reliable.

Until I don't see an official statement everything is a rumour to me.

mr.Q

No shit, this article is on a local radio station's website.