Can't we all just get along?

sweetness

No.

I like the Slash v Axl bullshit.

Bring it ON.

:shades:

ROCK ON!!!!! WE NEED SOME ACTION WHILE WER NOT HEARING MUSIC!!! AND AFTER THE PRODUCTION OF CHINESE DEMOCRACY...MAYBE THEN WEL STOP THIS ARGUING... BUT UNTIL THEN!!! ROCK ON WITH THE BULLSHIT!!!!

And besides, we know that no matter what we say, ppl that think otherwise won't change their minds...so wats the point ? its fun watching u try though rock3:lol:

Remember, the feud is between Axl and Slash. It should not (imo) be between people who are fans of one or the other. Like the original poster said, even though they hate each other and there's a new band and all, we should like them all (not necessarily as people) because of the great music they created with each other.

i just hate vr and slash is in vr thats why i dont like him. I hate scott always did and think its bullshit what they(duff slash) did to axl and thats why i dont like them. But really the arguing doesnt bother me at all it actually makes this forum that more interesting. But i dont usually say anything about slash directly usually i just say vr sucks bc its true.

What THEY did to Axl? OMG... :rofl-lol:

Remember, the feud is between Axl and Slash. It should not (imo) be between people who are fans of one or the other. Like the original poster said, even though they hate each other and there's a new band and all, we should like them all (not necessarily as people) because of the great music they created with each other.

Exactly

Exactly

I really dont like v.r for the way they write and sing. It real doesnt sound that good. Not because Slash's in the band. Or because he's sueing Axl. ;)

I happen to like both Axl and Slash.It bumfuzzles me,how those who are or were suppose to be friends/brothers,end up stabbing each other in the back.You don't do your friends/brothers or friends/sisters(in some cases) like that.

And for me,it doesn't matter if the new shit would be by the new guys or the old ones............it's still just that..................SHIT!!!!!!!It sounds like crap. :cry: I still have listened to the newer leaked songs maybe twice.

Apples and oranges

Axl rocks and Slash does his thing, i dont hate Slash i just like Axl more - no big deal, whats important is im not so blind i ignore what Axl is as a human being and what Slash did for GnR ;)

you don't know axl as a human being ;) you know axl the rock star!, or axl in the media!, i didn't know you have hung out with the rose for weeks on end to get to know him?

That's why they don't hate each other. They are figments of our imaginations. Slash & Axl. They probably never liked each other, they just worked together. Slash had to be on his game to be in GNR and so did Axl. If they didn't sell any records they would have stopped working together. That's sort of what happened. They didn't have faith in the next GNR record being a good thing to do so it never got off the ground. So they split. For god's sake their names are Slash & Axl...this ain't world peace people....

I know its good for discussion, but the Slash fans vs Axl fans argument is getting very tiresome. We are all GNR fans here, and even if there is a new lineup, people shouldn't be expected to forget about Slash, Izzy, Duff, and Matt. We can still be fans of Axl while being fans of Slash, it isnt that hard. So can Axls_Disillusion, Apollo, and ect. give it a fucking rest?

people shouldn't be expected to forget about popcorn addler either' judging your post you clearly have :)

Apples and oranges

Axl rocks and Slash does his thing, i dont hate Slash i just like Axl more - no big deal, whats important is im not so blind i ignore what Axl is as a human being and what Slash did for GnR ;)

you don't know axl as a human being ;) you know axl the rock star!, or axl in the media!, i didn't know you have hung out with the rose for weeks on end to get to know him?

Yes GOAB is dating advisor to Mr Rose :rofl-lol:

I get your point though ;)