Album to be released next month according to Clear Channel

ckniker

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL. This is the best. If you read the article carefully, it never says WHICH month; it only says next month, but never references a month. What if the article wasn't supposed to be posted until May? Then that would mean the album is coming out in June, right? But wait... if that article was posted in February, that means that we're going to see Chinese D this month. Oh wait, we don't know whether or not it was written in February.

Until we hear something official from GNR, let's all try to keep our panties dry.

Agreed.

This is most likely pure speculation and assumption. You don't write a little notice for 100 words and only put this big news as headline only and then refers to a two month old interview (RS). The text doesn't give any source to where this info came from.

I hope Im wrong though... ;)

This article means very little.

It seems to have been written 3 or 4 weeks ago as they don't even know about the gigs that have been booked:

"Frontman Axl Rose has promised fans a more "complex" record and hinted at festival appearances this summer."

As someone else said it's just the RS interview and other rumours summerized.

This said, it's not a backwards step in the life and times of CD, but it's not really a giant leap either - more of a steady plod to the finish line.

They need to release a video or single at least 1 month or more before the album release.It's almost essencial to promote the album.

I heard the band was recording a video for IRS in NY last week,but sounds like bullshit.

I wonder why no one thought that they could be shooting a music video? That would explain Axl's continious appearances in New York recently. Well concerning the article - It would be unlike clear channel to lie or publish false information on a topic like this. If anyone is in the know it will be the largest concert promoting company in the USA. Anyway thanks for researching it and welcome to the forum. :)

I don't know when the album is coming out. But "soon" is definitely the word.

Axl wouldn't have scheduled all those European shows if the album wasn't ready to be released.

Yes he would

uhhh *cough cough 2002 cough cough*

My opinion is that the album come out before the Europe tour/festivals.

Guns N'Roses has a new line up.They need new songs.Many people don't know the "new"GNR .Only the hardcore fans from the GNR forums.If people accept the new line up GNR need new songs and not songs which were co written from Slash,Izzy...

It is my opinion.

He definitely should introduce the new band to audiences. (Seeing that even hardcore fans don't know who's in the band yet...)

At least in Finland the shows were marketed with ´91 footage. One person I talked with told me that he was glad that the band has reunited :)

I don't know when the album is coming out. But "soon" is definitely the word.

Axl wouldn't have scheduled all those European shows if the album wasn't ready to be released.

Yes he would

uhhh *cough cough 2002 cough cough*

cant see it not being released this year if the tour goes ahead, id be very suprised actually. whether its before or after i wouldnt like to guess, however, i feel we are close! in 2002, he said it WASNT READY! This time round, we no it very nearly is.

Suuuuuuuuure... :laugh:

I heard they are going to "sneak release" it, no promo, no video, nothing, sounds credible doesn't it?

The manager who comes up with an idea like this will just get laughed at in modern music industry... but for GNR we consider this a real option... :rofl-lol:

A sneak release I think would be awesome, the second it was on the shelf everyone would know about it so its not like it would really hurt sales plus it would be in all the news everywhere first major cd to do it plus being in the works for 13 years. I think if they do it the release date will be told a few days before like on the Friday before with a new single.