Album to be released next month according to Clear Channel

ckniker

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we'll get wind of video shoot or hear a single on the radio (An official single) before th album is droped in stores....probably 4-6 week minimum before the album release actually...but anything is possible.

Now all we need is Madison to email Merck if there is any truth in this rumour. :krider:

... because an official statement of what's going on with the tour, the album, and what they think about the leaks would be waaaaayyyyyy to easy :rolleyes:

Now all we need is Madison to email Merck if there is any truth in this rumour. :krider:

... because an official statement of what's going on with the tour, the album, and what they think about the leaks would be waaaaayyyyyy to easy :rolleyes:

;)

Guest Matt13

Hmmm never heard of Clear Channel...but it sounds credible from what you said. And If its to be released in a month then wouldn't they have a single or somethin out by now? Who knows,..Chinese Democracy could start TOMMORROW :)

:rolleyes:

clear channel is the biggest touring/ musical giant in the US...

if u want concerts u must go through clear channel because they own a lot of big venues....

ps. well researched..welcome to the forum

Clear Channel DOES NOT own a lot of venues. In fact, they don't own any venue. What they do have is the rights to booking certain venues.

I don't believe a fucking thing Clear Channel says.

They are desperately trying to keep people from jumping to satellite radio, as I have, so they'll make up some bullshit to get people listening.

FCC= Fuck Clear Channel

How credible do you guys consider Clear Channel to be? I would have thought their involvement with Guns N' Roses would be minimum after they scrapped the tour in 2002?

This could potentially give a little more weight to the credibilty of the articles. They certainly aren't in Axl's back pocket for this very reason, especially since they are the one who pulled the plug on the last tour. Although, it has been rumored that Axl took the financial hit on the last tour being stopped, so there ax to grind is more than likely minimal. I am not sure about that so don't get your panties in a wad girls.

I would come closer to believeing Clear Channel than most of the other nonsense that is written. More than likely there is no substance behind this but at some point we will read an article like this and it will be correct.

I am pretty jaded at this point, but Clear Channel is one of the biggest entertainment conglomerates in the world and they wouldn't just spread some random rumour when their credibility is on the line.

At the very least, we should expect a response from Merck or Geffen tomorrow.

Untill the album is in my hands there IS NO RELEASE DATE!!! NOT EVEN IF AXL HIMSELF GIVES US ONE< it happened to me in 1992, dates after dates, well guess what? 2 months then finally released, 2 months late!

oh well, I can't wait till it is, but a date won't help me, when its released, I am buying all of them!

Gunsguy

I heard about this earlier today!

I was surprised when I heard it, so I just thought they were messing with the listeners... but now that I see I wasn't the only one who recieved the news, I think that the album will be released in late April. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

:heart:

Edited by roadkilled