Cool Music videos

damian 1200

Guest cherry_bomb

there's a bjork music video where she's married to a cat. its insane! i cant think of the name, but the cat wears a wife beater vest and shit. oh its amazing!

My fave video right now is "Bat Country" by A7X... I think it's based on "Fear and loathing in las vegas" which is an ace film!

That's a great song, haven't seen the video ... Or wait, is it the one with the videogame stuff? Because I saw one not so long ago. There's also a book called Fear and loathing in las vegas by the way.

I love the Estranged video. The Buddy Holly by Weezer and Da Funk by Daft Punk videos are pretty cool too. And you gotta love Jump :lol:

My fave video right now is "Bat Country" by A7X... I think it's based on "Fear and loathing in las vegas" which is an ace film!

That's a great song, haven't seen the video ... Or wait, is it the one with the videogame stuff? Because I saw one not so long ago. There's also a book called Fear and loathing in las vegas by the way.

I love the Estranged video. The Buddy Holly by Weezer and Da Funk by Daft Punk videos are pretty cool too. And you gotta love Jump :lol:

Yeah dude I'm getting the book come payday!!

Guest katie

i always like little wonder- bowie

and there is a prodigy one, pretty recent, where hundreds of people are running, blindfolded. i forget the name though

I love Thriller by Michael Jackson..

Like Prayer by Madonna.

Madonna Frozen.

November Rain..

Evanescense My Immortal.

Inxs Taste it..

Inxs Disappear.

Live Lightning Crashes.

Janet Jackson If.

Robbie Williams Come Undone.

R.E.M Losing my Religion.

Duran Duran Notorious.