"Better" Played on Kerrang Radio

dustindmnd2

Hey guys,

Got this from another forum...

"better was played on kerrang radio on saturday at around 9:25 pm

if you go to http://www.whatson.com/kerrang/ then click amped under the show archive and then CLICK HERE TO LISTEN and skip to 25 minutes you can hear them play it "

I have no clue how to get it to skip 25 mins, so if you can verify this, let us know!

XOXO Screetcher

They also critised Buckethead as being a guy who can't even play. Now, I'm not gonna start on his fucking appearence, but the dude can play!

hahahaa them Disc Jockeys are morons! :rofl-lol:

That DJ said Bucket was horrible, absolutely couldn't play! :o ........ :laugh:

This is exactly what Axl is going to put up with. when Ch-D gets released! .....

Sad, but fucking true man!

They also critised Buckethead as being a guy who can't even play. Now, I'm not gonna start on his fucking appearence, but the dude can play!

That's fucking horseshit.

They're probably pissed bitches because "he's not Slash".

Hah.

Will they let anyone be the suitable replacement.

I mean I see them ripping on Robin, but Buckethead is awesome guitar player.

Hell I can even see them ripping on Richard, even though I think he's fantastic.

These douchbags said that GNR was booed off the stage last time they were in England. he also said that Axl had hit rock bottom. I didn't know Axl went broke and declared bankruptcy (sarcasm). I don't consider going into seclusion at the height of a career hitting bottom. If he releases the album and it tanks ( sells less than velvet revolver) then you can say he hit rock bottom. This album better be magnificent or . . . fuck man it has to be awesome or else we will never see Mr. Rose again .