Misfits

Dannebac

Which album did you buy? Dig Up Her Bones (from the American Psycho album) was awesome. But if you want the Misfits in their prime, I suggest you pick up their Danzig-era recordings. Go find their box set... it will blow your fucking mind! rock1 rock1 rock1

If you don't get the box set, I strongly recommend getting the Collection I and Collection II albums, and Static Age. Trust me, if you liked the Graves-era Misfits, the Danzig-era shit is gonna knock you the fuck out!

Edited by santana

Which album did you buy? Dig Up Her Bones (from the American Psycho album) was awesome. But if you want the Misfits in their prime, I suggest you pick up their Danzig-era recordings. Go find their box set... it will blow your fucking mind! rock1 rock1 rock1

I bought American Psycho :D

gonna get famous monsters soon

I love dig up her bones and shining rock4

If you don't get the box set, I strongly recommend getting the Collection I and Collection II albums, and Static Age. Trust me, if you liked the Graves-era Misfits, the Danzig-era shit is gonna knock you the fuck out!

Yeah, those albums are awesome! "The Shining" is one of my favorite songs off of AP. "Day of the Dead" is awesome too! Famous Monsters is pretty good too. "Helena" is the best track on that disc.

But really, as great as those songs are, they don't even come close to the original Misfits.. Death Comes Ripping, Earth AD, Demonomania, Hybrid Moments, 20 Eyes, Horror Hotel, We Bite, Die Die My Darling... man seriously, you don't know what you're missing!

Yeah, those albums are awesome! "The Shining" is one of my favorite songs off of AP. "Day of the Dead" is awesome too! Famous Monsters is pretty good too. "Helena" is the best track on that disc.

But really, as great as those songs are, they don't even come close to the original Misfits.. Death Comes Ripping, Earth AD, Demonomania, Hybrid Moments, 20 Eyes, Horror Hotel, We Bite, Die Die My Darling... man seriously, you don't know what you're missing!

guess I'll get collection 1 and famous mosters next time :D

Yeah, on Amazon, Collection I is listed as simply "The Misfits." It's the one with the black and yellow cover. There's not a dull moment on that disc:

1. She

2. Hollywood Babylon

3. Bullet

4. Horror Business

5. Teenagers From Mars

6. Night Of The Living Dead

7. Where Eagles Dare

8. Vampira

9. I Turned Into A Martian

10. Skulls

11. London Dungeon

12. Ghouls Night Out

13. Astro Zombies

14. Mommy Can I Go Out & Kill Tonight?

15. Die, Die My Darling

16. Earth A.D.

17. Devilock

18. Death Comes Ripping

19. Green Hell

20. Wolfs Blood

Love Misfits!

Best line up was of course with Danzing but Michael Graves did a very good job too as the singer.

Now the last i heard of the Misfits,Jerry Only was the only original member left and he sang too..Didn`t sound too good..

Best song is "Mommy Can I Go Out And Kill Tonight"

(Try to keep up with the lyrics!)

Yeah, on Amazon, Collection I is listed as simply "The Misfits." It's the one with the black and yellow cover. There's not a dull moment on that disc:

1. She

2. Hollywood Babylon

3. Bullet

4. Horror Business

5. Teenagers From Mars

6. Night Of The Living Dead

7. Where Eagles Dare

8. Vampira

9. I Turned Into A Martian

10. Skulls

11. London Dungeon

12. Ghouls Night Out

13. Astro Zombies

14. Mommy Can I Go Out & Kill Tonight?

15. Die, Die My Darling

16. Earth A.D.

17. Devilock

18. Death Comes Ripping

19. Green Hell

20. Wolfs Blood

cannot listen to this album enough, my favourite of it is probably Horror Business

i also have Collection 2, also great but not as good as this one

theyre the only 2 Misfits cds i have other than one i made up of downloaded, they are fast becoming on eo fmy favourite bands :wub::wub:

Thank you.. so far ive got the drum track that im needing to turn the bass way down on... so ill see what i can do here..

Really though, what you guys need is the box set. Just about everything they ever recorded with during the Danzig era. It's fucking fantastic. rock1

• 2 weeks later...
ok I downloaded some from the Danzig era and its good but i gotta say that I like Grave better

his voice fits so well with their songs

agree completely, i love the danzig era, but I prefer graves. He was a perfect fit, I don't think they could of gotten anyone better. AP was great and so was Famous Monsters, but then they went into some werid stage of fighting in WCW, i dont know what the deal was with that.

Graves new solo stuff isnt that great, and i heard that the new misfits line-up with Jerry Only, Dez Cadena, and robo are like selling out shows left and right. Its not the same but, they seem to be doing something right. I think they are even going back to do a new cd.

and Danzig these days is getting knocked out after a show . lol. His music rocks, I love "kiss the skull"

Edited by Philly Guns