Misfits

Dannebac

andmichale graves>danzig as a singer anyway :heart:

Wait, WHAT?? Surely you're not serious Damz! Have you ever heard any of Danzig's solo work? That man is a force to be reckoned with! rock1 Live, Danzig blows away just about anyone. The man's voice has power like no other! I've seen Graves live too, and he wasn't at all impressive. He totally raped the Misfits back catalog, as well as the songs he himself had recorded with the band. He's a good studio singer, but he's terrible live.

andmichale graves>danzig as a singer anyway :heart:

Wait, WHAT?? Surely you're not serious Damz! Have you ever heard any of Danzig's solo work? That man is a force to be reckoned with! rock1 Live, Danzig blows away just about anyone. The man's voice has power like no other! I've seen Graves live too, and he wasn't at all impressive. He totally raped the Misfits back catalog, as well as the songs he himself had recorded with the band. He's a good studio singer, but he's terrible live.

I heard mother Cause it was on GTA:SA

I prefer gravs studio work...

danzig is kick ass live he puts in shitloads of energy...were as gravs just like...does the pogo :rofl-lol:

Misfits are one of my favourite bands ever, the Danzig era anyway, Graves stuff i just cant get into, anyone who prefers that american psycho crap over the Danzig era stuff needs to re-evaluate their head.

Walk Among Us - nearly the best album of all time.

Misfits are one of my favourite bands ever, the Danzig era anyway, Graves stuff i just cant get into, anyone who prefers that american psycho crap over the Danzig era stuff needs to re-evaluate their head.

Walk Among Us - nearly the best album of all time.

some people just have different tastes in singers and their styles. Most people i talk to either love danzig 's voice or just hate it. I personally like both danzig n graves. I love devils whorehouse, and scream.