Steven Tyler Ill!!!!

axlrose15

I dont like Aerosmith..in fact I think of them as the most overrated rock band of all time...and I also think of Steven Tyler to be an ugly prick

...but putting all things aside as far as music goes and now concentrating on him as a human being, I hope he gets better and finishes his career in style.

even though I dont agree with it he made Aerosmith to be in many peoples eyes(not mine of course) one of the greatest rock bands of all time

it would be right for him to end his career the way he would want to...which wouldnt be sick

get better steven

I'd like to see Aerosmith in the UK again. It's been years...

Also can they not fill big venues or something? I've seen their most recent venue list for the tour and seeing as they are one of America's biggest ever rock bands I would have expected them to be playing at bigger and more prestigious venues :question:

Are Aerosmith just not much of a draw anymore or something?

I dont like Aerosmith..in fact I think of them as the most overrated rock band of all time...and I also think of Steven Tyler to be an ugly prick

...but putting all things aside as far as music goes and now concentrating on him as a human being, I hope he gets better and finishes his career in style.

even though I dont agree with it he made Aerosmith to be in many peoples eyes(not mine of course) one of the greatest rock bands of all time

it would be right for him to end his career the way he would want to...which wouldnt be sick

get better steven

steven tyler is not an ugly prick and aerosmith are not overrated! they rock!!!!

i cant believe some of the idiots who said that bout steven tyler he and Aerosmith were a major major influence on Guns n Roses if not the biggest influence Slash himself has said on many occasions that Aerosmith and there album rocks made him wanna be in a band and thats how much Aerosmith means to him " the bluesiest and hardest rocking thing to ever come out of america is aerosmith dream on is easily one of best songs of all time" axl rose

steven tyler is having throat surgery for all wondering and isnt doing to well at the moment hope he gets back soon he is 1 of the best singers of all time in rock he is what 59 ? and sounds better now than when he was a young guy axl is 40 and cant hit the notes he could 20 years older can sing better show some respect!

He will be 58 on Sunday..... and as bevis and butthead said "these guys are the kings of rock there is none higher"

ask Axl right now he'll agree. Steven is having throat surgery this week and i am holding my useless tickets,

hello!!!!! kids!!!!! check Steven's tattoo.... where did Mamakin come from huh????????

you better respect your hero's hero....

Edited by IthinkaboutU

I love Aerosmith... They were my favorite band as a kid. The first band I ever saw live in fact. And I've seen them a million times since and they still put on a great show. For as old as they are now, they still have a lot of energy in their performances. Anywho... I hope Steven gets well soon.

What's he got a snotty nose? The hershey squirts?

He is so a fugly mo fo.

Shut the fuck up, you son of a bitch :fuckyou:

Steven has to have throat surgery...his management did not say why but rumours are that he has throat cancer :( SO SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ARSEHOLES WHO COME HERE AND GO 'OOH HAS THE POOR KID GOT A COLD', Fuck you you insensitive cunts

What's he got a snotty nose? The hershey squirts?

He is so a fugly mo fo.

Shut the fuck up, you son of a bitch :fuckyou:

Steven has to have throat surgery...his management did not say why but rumours are that he has throat cancer :( SO SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ARSEHOLES WHO COME HERE AND GO 'OOH HAS THE POOR KID GOT A COLD', Fuck you you insensitive cunts

totally agree with you dude. i hate the people who come on and say things like that

Axl20Rose20and20Steven20Tyler.jpg

Edited by axlrose15