IRS Played on Australian Radio

Stupid_Moron

Yea the new butterfingers song is good.

Another good thing about triple j is they give new bands a chance. eg. on comercial raido you would here somethin like "and this is a new song comin up of blah blah's new album".Whereas you might here somethin like this on Triple J "this is a new three piece out of sydney who have their first ep comin out this month! Let us know what you think"

Oh and they unearthed Grinspoon too. They Rock!!

Another good thing about triple j is they give new bands a chance. eg. on comercial raido you would here somethin like "and this is a new song comin up of blah blah's new album".Whereas you might here somethin like this on Triple J "this is a new three piece out of sydney who have their first ep comin out this month! Let us know what you think"

That's the best part about JJJ -- supporting local bands. Such a shame when the commercial stations latch onto the songs and play them so often you get sick of them though...

That's the best part about JJJ -- supporting local bands. Such a shame when the commercial stations latch onto the songs and play them so often you get sick of them though...

shows it's not a great standard when you get sick of the music!, i mean it's not like you listen to the radio 24/7 and they play 8 times a day!, jjj can't tell the difference between talent and crap, so they just put anything on just because it's new.

shows it's not a great standard when you get sick of the music!, i mean it's not like you listen to the radio 24/7 and they play 8 times a day!, jjj can't tell the difference between talent and crap, so they just put anything on just because it's new.

No we are talking about how when a new song comes out and everyone listnening the jjj loves it... So then it gets higher rotation... then a month or 10 later you here mmm and nova playing it... and its like... fuckn shut up... then they go and put it on high rotation so all you fuckn here is that song and it shits ya..... Then you here ppl say... OMG how good is that new 'blah blah' song.... and your like :rolleyes::anger:

Yes.... yes

^ Yeah i just love it cause its different music all the time..... I used to hate fuckn hip hop and anything electro and anything that didnt have guitars etc etc... At which stage i listened to MMM... i listened to it for fuckn years and years and they still play the same fuckn shit.... like move on..... OH WAIT>... They did move on... they started playing Fat Boy Slim and fuckn Avril Lavigne.... you know... Triple M used to be a rock station.. which was cool... but now they just play anything to get their ratings up....

So anyway... moved onto the j's and it was like... WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS>... then you just laugh at how bad some of the songs are... then there are some fuckn awesome songs that you would never have known about... Oh wait... except you would hear them on Nova 2 months later.... ha ha...

Point being.. New music = Goodness! If any station adopted the logo "you'll never know what we'll play next"... it should be the j's.... DEFINATELY NOT MMM!

In conclusion... listen to jjj all day and listen to the shit songs and then you'll love it.... makes sense in a dumb sorta way!

Anyone like that new Butterfingers song 'Get up outa the dirt'? Fuckn love it...

Later.

yeh, I dig what ur saying, think I'll start giving JJJ a listen just to hear something else for a change, damn mmm is even playing gwen stefani songs now !!