GN'R In Netherlands

GN'R In Netherlands

Written by Administrator

Wednesday, 22 March 2006

Guns N'Roses will be playing Goffertpark, Nijmegen on July 2nd 2006. Tickets go on sale on this Saturday.

Support will come from Stone Sour and Alice in Chains.

Mojo have said that this is not the Fields of Rock Festival, as previously thought. There will be no Fields of Rock Festival this year

elsewhere

Edited by Live N' Let Die

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When they were anounced to play the Gelredome stadium in Arnhem back in 2001 I think it was, the venue wasn't sold out. That venue holds about 30.000 people. So I don't think they'll sell out the Goffertpark. But it's great news though, I'll be there!

To the dutch people:

Even een vraag m.b.t. het Goffertpark, ik ben er namelijk nooit geweest. Hoe is dit terrein ingedeeld? Is het optreden op de weide? Alvast bedankt. Zaterdagochtend word het in ieder geval niet uitslapen!

Yeah thats right... I agree :rolleyes:

YEAH! :D, they (whoever Axl is going to bring with him) are coming to the Netherlands!!!

For those who know the Dutch language can read the article:

Guns N' Roses na 13 jaar weer in Nederland

anp | Gepubliceerd op 22 maart 2006, 13:25

Laatst bijgewerkt op 23 maart 2006, 07:19

NIJMEGEN - Guns N' Roses doet na een afwezigheid van dertien jaar op 2 juli Nederland weer eens aan. De wereldberoemde band van zanger Axl Rose treedt op in het Goffertpark in Nijmegen samen met Alice in Chains, Stone Sour en Bloodsimple.

De voorverkoopt begint zaterdag, zo liet concertorganisator Mojo woensdag weten. Guns N' Roses is bekend van nummers als Sweet child o'mine, November rain en Paradise city. Welke bandleden Axl Rose mee zal nemen naar Nijmegen, wordt later bekend gemaakt.

YEAH! :D, they (whoever Axl is going to bring with him) are coming to the Netherlands!!!

For those who know the Dutch language can read the article:

NIJMEGEN - Guns N' Roses doet na een afwezigheid van dertien jaar op 2 juli Nederland weer eens aan. De wereldberoemde band van zanger Axl Rose treedt op in het Goffertpark in Nijmegen samen met Alice in Chains, Stone Sour en Bloodsimple.

De voorverkoopt begint zaterdag, zo liet concertorganisator Mojo woensdag weten. Guns N' Roses is bekend van nummers als Sweet child o'mine, November rain en Paradise city. Welke bandleden Axl Rose mee zal nemen naar Nijmegen, wordt later bekend gemaakt.

As dutch is similar to german I will try to translate:

Guns'n roses will play in the netherlands on 2nd of july. The world famouse band with singer axl rose will play at goeffertpark in nijmegen with alice in chains, stone sour and bloodsimple.

Tickets go on sale on ? says the local promoter. Guns'n roses is famouse for songs like swom, nr, pc.

The current line up of the group with singer axl rose will be annonced later.

So no real news in there except for the last sentence maybe...

I'm from Holland so i'll do the translation

Guns n roses will be back in holland after 13 years.

Published on march 22 2006 13:25

Nijmegen, Guns n roses is going to play in holland again after 13 years of silence(in our country)

The worlds famous band of singer Axl rose will perform in the Goffertpark In Nijmegen(gelderland-province)

with Alice in chains, Stone sour, and Blood simple

the ticketsales will start on saturday march 25,

tickets cost 45 euro's with fees(3 euro's or something like that)

Guns n roses are known by the songs, sweet child,november rain and paradise city, wich members Axl will bring to stage is not sure, but will be made public very soon.

To the dutch people:

Even een vraag m.b.t. het Goffertpark, ik ben er namelijk nooit geweest. Hoe is dit terrein ingedeeld? Is het optreden op de weide? Alvast bedankt. Zaterdagochtend word het in ieder geval niet uitslapen!

It's the same like FOR i think..

exciting..........just 9 hours.....

in about 8 hours.....I am gonna get my number at the counter.....hour later....a row of people will be made with their numbers of arriving at the postoffice......it's about 13 years ago I bought tickets and saw them play here in Nijmegen.......5 years ago Arnhem was postponed and later on cancelled...But pukkelpop was cool,