GN'R In Netherlands

Hoping one of our dutch friends could help me please, or anyone else with some travel information. Was looking to go to this concert and was going to fly in to Amsterdam on the Sunday and get a train to Goffertpark which is in Nijgemen correct? Do trains run regulary on the Sunday if someone could find what times they run would be fantastic also a rough cost.

One final question how far from the train station in Nijgemen is it.

Many Thanks

trains departs on a regular base from the airport to nijmegen..you can check the timetables via the next link

http://www.ns.nl/servlet/Satellite?referre...4338201〈=en

from the station you will have to take the bus and after the bus you will have to walk a few minutes

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoping one of our dutch friends could help me please, or anyone else with some travel information. Was looking to go to this concert and was going to fly in to Amsterdam on the Sunday and get a train to Goffertpark which is in Nijgemen correct? Do trains run regulary on the Sunday if someone could find what times they run would be fantastic also a rough cost.

Many Thanks

trains departs on a regular base from the airport to nijmegen..you can check the timetables via the next link

from the station you will have to take the bus and after the bus you will have to walk a few minutes

Thanks a lot for that information. One last question is the prices, there is full fare and reduced price I cant see how you qualify for reduced price on the website. Could you tell me who qualifies for the reduced rate? Thanks

Many Thanks

Thanks a lot for that information. One last question is the prices, there is full fare and reduced price I cant see how you qualify for reduced price on the website. Could you tell me who qualifies for the reduced rate? Thanks

Some people have discount passes, like students for example. You'll have to pay the full fare.

• 2 weeks later...

Dat heb ik ook gzien ;) Dat vliegtuig.. maar mun foto is mislukt :P Maar ja mag wel camera's enzo meeneme..geen professionle ofzow en ook wel telefoons.. naja tenzij ut niej mag van Axl of GNR.. maar het mag wel officeel geloof ik.. ik ben ook met fototoestel in goffertpark gekome bij Bon jovi..

• 4 weeks later...

Hi dudes

I'm one of the biggest GnR fans from Turkey.

And on 1st July i'm flying to eindhoven then i will pass by train to Nijmegen.

I have never been in Holland before but i want to see your most popular cities like rotterdam amsterdam eindhoven after the concert day.

Can you help me about the transportation to Goffertpark from Nijmegen.

Thank you.

I think we will see one of the best gnr shows

Expect them to be very late! I took one day off on Monday, just to be sure in case the show ends late or in case I'll be very drunk and stoned. Or a combination of all of the above. 3 more days motherfuckers!!!! Rock N' Roll is finally back!!!!! YEAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait untill SUNDAY!!!

I can be in Nijmnegen at about 8 PM which i am sure will be early enough since we have 4 band performing before G&R

Is parking any good at the Goffert, I've never been there....

I will also be going alone since I don't know anybody who likes G&R :P

Hi dudes

I'm one of the biggest GnR fans from Turkey.

And on 1st July i'm flying to eindhoven then i will pass by train to Nijmegen.

I have never been in Holland before but i want to see your most popular cities like rotterdam amsterdam eindhoven after the concert day.

Can you help me about the transportation to Goffertpark from Nijmegen.

Thank you.

I think we will see one of the best gnr shows

There will be busses to Goffertpark, easy to find.. :-)

Even een vraagje. Ik vroeg me af of iemand weet tot hoe laat Guns zijn optreden zal beginnen en hoe laat het ongeveer afgelopen zal zijn? Ik zit namelijk met het probleem dat ik niet meer zeker weet of ik nog terug naar huis kan.

ik denk dat ze ongeveer 10 uur ofzow optrede.. omdat er ook een half uur ofzow nodig is om het voor de volgende band klaar te make.. maar ik weet niej of er nou 4 of 3 bands kome?? Maar ik denk zo ongeveer..

Alice: 16.00

Stone: 18.30

Blood: 19.00

Living: 20.30

Guns: 22.00

?? zoiets? een uurtje per band, half uur klaarmake.. en dan denk ikdat ze ongeveer, als Guns nie laat opkomt het ongeveer 12 uur wel klaar is.. miss wat later..

I'll be flying in from Aruba ( 9 hours of flight ) with my brother , arriving at Amsterdam on sunday afternoon , meeting a good friend and heading straight to Nijmegen . Grab a bite and hit some terrasjes for nice cold beer and then going to Goffertpark . I'll stay a couple of days in Holland to see Juanes in Amsterdam the 6th also . Should be one hell of a week of vacation drinking , going out and release stress rock3

Jajajaja nog 2 daagjes en dan is het zover!!!

Gister nog een kaartje gehaald voor een maat van me, dus wij gaan 3 man sterk naar Nijmegen vanuit het uiterste zuiden!!

En laat gaat het zeker worden, maar ja maandag lekker verlof dusssssssssssss

greetz

Rouven