Do we need more leaks for an albumrelease next month?

slääsh

after madisons info about the false april-rumor i'm really disappointed and frustrated. we all was so euphoric and now this :(:angry: do we need more leaks to force pressure on the management? maybe...

ok we will hear "new music" on the tour but this doesnt satisfy me...

i need my crack, man....... no album= more leaks plz :)

Leaks have forced many artists to hasten releases. Not that I'm requesting more leaks-I'd hate to get banned from this oh-so-friendly and informative forum and be forced to find out the release date by divination. Oh wait, that would yield an answer as accurate as a random rumourI would find here.

Please please,

People settle down. They will tour this summer in europe and that will hype things up. I'm sure the release date will be released sometime while they tour.

Look for CD to hit stores in the latter half of the year. Lets say July -October IMO

they toured in 2001/2002 and CD wasn't released

Tour does not equal album. If anything it will postpone the release since they could have recorded all summer. The tour is just a cash issue. Axl can live off royalties, but the rest of the guys need the money.

I come on here most days looking for news about chi dem, but if there isn't any i'm not too bothered as i've been waiting 8 years now anyway, i just hope the leaks lead to something, just not another incident like the irs thing last year...

dont some ppl have songs like prostitute,seven/thyme,the general, or this i love?

after the german girl leaked citr i believe in everything .... there must be more...... is it a sin to leak demos? i dont think so.....zip it by shaq and axl was a joke song. it is just a must leak :anger:

do we need more leaks to force pressure on the management?

no...I believe that in the next few months (if cd is not released yet) the whole album will be leaked.

I hope for that.if someone won't listen it, it's fine.I will :shades:

so I'm not worrying at all. :)

I'll say one thing about the leaks, they sure

do create a lot of interest and hype. Are they

an overall good thing? Well, I hope so but I'd

like there to be at least one third of the album

that I have'nt heard at the point of purchase.

i don't think zip it will be on the album.....and citr will also have a completly different shape

I thought we had an official statement when Axl said

You will hear the music this year.

But where must we be to hear that music? Probably, at one of their shows, they are busy scheduling. Not that I have "real" doubts, but I just don't have a lot of hope at this point. I have been a fan since '88 and mostly a lurker here for a long time, till I finally signed up, after all these leaks came about. It's inevitable that we will probably hear more songs, but they may be in the form of bootlegs, from some of their concerts. I really hope I am wrong and the album will come out this spring or summer. I will probably buy a copy in each format which I always do (I collect record albums - I managed to get the original album artwork on AFD - among other things).

Here's hoping... rock1

AradiaRose