What song makes you wanna break down, or bring your spirit up?

J-Studham

My buddy's girlfriend of several years cheated on him and left him for some other dude. He odviously was pretty bummed out about it so I played him the Live-era version of Used to love her. He seemed to feel a lot better after the song and he says to me "I should kill that fucking bitch!" :rofl-lol:

November Rain is my favourite song, Estranged, Knocking on heavens door and Patience are great too. But Sweet child of mine bring my spirit up :) and break me down :cry: at the same time. The lyrics remind me of somebody:

She's got a smile that it seems to me reminds me of childhood memories where everything was as fresh as the bright blue sky. Now and then when I see her face she takes me away to that special place. And if I'd stare too long I'd probably break down and cry.

She's got eyes of the bluest skies as if they thought of rain. I hate to look into those eyes and see an ounce of pain. Her hair reminds me of a warm safe place where as a child I'd hide. And pray for the thunder and the rain to quietly pass me by.

I'd have to say that my favourite songs are patience, november rain and Breakdown. I know some people think sweet child o' mine is happy for them. "Her hair reminds me of a warm safe place where as a child I'd hide and pray for the thunder and the rain to quietly pass me by" But considering Axl was abused as a child( :( ) doesn't that line make you wonder? :question:

I'd have to say that my favourite songs are patience, november rain and Breakdown. I know some people think sweet child o' mine is happy for them. "Her hair reminds me of a warm safe place where as a child I'd hide and pray for the thunder and the rain to quietly pass me by" But considering Axl was abused as a child( :( ) doesn't that line make you wonder? :question:

if im right im guessing your question kinda answers itself "warm safe place where as a child i'd hide"

i dunno just a thought

James S.

Of course jungle gets me fired up

Think About you reminds me of my girl cuz thats our tune

everything from AFD is awsome

Lies is just great

but the song that gets me pumped up for some reason is dont damn me

i mean come on..................

DONT DAMN ME WHEN I SPEAK A PIECE O' MIND CUZ SILENCE ISN'T GOLDEN WHEN IM HOLDING IT INSIDE lol like everything they have written is good I mean dudes it's GUNS N FUCKIN ROSES its all good

by the way if theres any Canadian Gunners that live near the barrie ontario area theres a cover band called Guns N Fucking Roses there playing at the stroud Corral must be 19 tix are 10 bucks at the door night of the show

November Rain and Estranged give me 9 minutes of meditation every time I listen to them. And seriously, I've been listening to them regularly for years almost 15 years.

November Rain is my all time favorite, and Estranged is no 2. Why? Because I think the first 3 minutes on Estranged isn't as good as any parts on NR.

Don't damn me makes me wanna spit in someone's face.

And the build-up to part 2 on Rocket Queen makes me think: Hey Girl, if you can't dig this, you are no good for me..Piss off!